★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Busy weekend
date: Monday, November 19, 2012
time : 12:13 AM

This week, in the class gardening activity, the teacher teaches and let the children hand on how to plant onions; I find it a good way to show the children how a small seeds can yield large harvests and how they were planted, maintained, and harvested. I feel that children are more likely to try foods they grow themselves too! This was placed in the kitchen near the window now.


Saturday morning, brought Amabel to school and I chiong to Sasa to buy this.


Gf, Karen, highly recommended this for whitehead and blackhead. I didn't go online to read up other people reviews because I trust her review. She have the same problem of whitehead like me with occasionally outbreak and this really reduced her whiteheads and now she only use it occasionally whenever new whiteheads appear. She recommended many of her friends which all gave a thumb up! So is a MUST TRY!



Tonight, is the 2nd night I applying it. Super like it so far! When I apply it, it was quite a nice minty and cooling feel on the skin and the gel texture is just right for my liking. It seems that the whiteheads are so easy to be squeezed out. Oop! slap my itchy hand, I know I shouldn't do that but I wanna see whether it really soften the whiteheads on the 2nd day. Yes, it did! lol~


I think it took a few days for the whiteheads and blackheads to be 'softened' up and became easy to remove. If you don't remove it, the gunk will still come out of your pores naturally after sometime (maybe within 2 week) as guaranteed above. Shall review the result again in another 2 weeks. I want even more beautiful skin soon, with this, my routine skincare, Lamor and praventac!

Tried out this three new foods; "BLT burger", coffee bun and wolfberries chocolate
My Saturday's supper; MacDonald new menu "turkey Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato". Super like the crispy turkey bacon.

Bakery shop in Boon Lay, just next to the hawker. They bake super nice bun, many different flavor. I tried their coffee po lo bao. One word "Shiok"! Must eat immediate while it is still fresh from oven.


Bought this in cold storage on Saturday, first time try this after hus read about it on newspaper. Very nice too!


Bought new kids' bowl, have been looking for this bowl size for months; this was big enough and the deep and width is just what I want, so the food get warm fast enough for the kids to eat easier and the width is wider so less likely for Aisleyne to mess the table with food. And most important that I want and have been looking for long is it can withhold high  temperature of up to 120 degree. I saw a number of really nice bowl but I always put back to the shelf after checking that the temperature it can withhold is the most 80 degree. because I always have to rush back to cook after work for the kids and by the time we reach home is already quite late, I don't want to wait for the food to cool down before pouring onto the bowl as it was delay their meal time.

and I saw a very nice straw cup, so bought it for them to draw water. but kanna regret cause I really don't know how to wash that straw part :(

Having their meals I cooked over the weekend using new bowl

mee sua on Satursday

I love how Amabel eat, fast and clean! Very seldom waste her food. She always tell her meimei "Must finish up your food, many children no food to eat and Mommy earn money not easy!" Lol~ that is what I alway telling them.


by the time I took this video, she is already almost going to finish her food.




As for the meimei, Aisleyne, I alway have a hard time getting her to eat fast because her mouth is DAMN SMALL!! Her mouth cannot stuff big portion of food.



Their mealtime Rule and Regulation that I set
1) don't talk whilst eating - this will slow down their eating
2) no toys or any other things on the table other than food and drink - this will distract their meal
3) lean forward abit near the bowl whilst eating - table manner, try not to dirty the table and waste the food
4) hand must always holding on to spoon/fork - to remind them that they are eating, get ready the next spoon feed

but Aisleyne always violate the rule and get cane and scold by me. I know she is trying very hard and she did improve much compare to the past.

Video of her
talkative again


I always scold her for holding on to her bag bag, bad habit which she is trying very hard to kick off.




Armswag, ring and nailpolish(gift) from stylenanda

me


Sunday morning, immediate right after waking up, drink a big glass of warm water (is a must every morning), before brushing my teeth; my way of detoxified! Make breakfast for the kids and after brushing my teeth, not even wash my face (don't wanna wash my face again after it get dirty with all the dusty housechore), I start get ready a pail of water, cloth and dettol, remove the carpet and furniture and clean my dirty ceiling fan!. This is always my job even when I have a maid.


eeerrr. thick coat of dust built up fast because of the construction nearby


standing up on my tea table rather than ladder because of the wider base, to reach the ceiling fan, haha this table can only withstand my 40kg weight
this is the dust in just one blade. aww....

how thick it is

I cleaned multi wash to get it all clean


Rearrange my storeroom to make more space for carton of toys in the guestroom, so my guestroom is more spacious now. My shoe cabinet is too full and the boxes of shoes in the storeroom is randomly placed until so messy, so I bought this shoe rack from groupon with better price. Now my storeroom is neater with this

then sweep the floor with my magic floor wiper. Super love this, cause is easy to use! I don't even need to bend down to change the cloth to another clean side




No banging of the handle stick on the floor, it can stand up straight on its own.
360 turning

So dirty always; strands of the 3 girls hairs in the house and threads/fibers from my $700+ carpet, every thread/fibers gone the $$. lolx



hand mop the floor and vacuum the carpet and put back the furniture

then washing and hanging of clothes


follow by mountain of clothes to fold

Everything done by evening time, I'm super exhausted, sweat so much and faster go shower and wash my face. Want to set up Christmas tree but was too tired to do so.

Jiejie Amabel, reading story book to meimei until she fell asleep. So funny~ lol~

We got a cousin group chat on whatapps talking about everything, so funny la




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

5 Comment(s):

Anonymous Stella said...

Hi , may I know where to buy the magic floor wiper? Thanks

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:32:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Stella,

It's a japan product. I bought it from Meidi-ya Supermarket (address: 177 River Valley Road #B1-50 Liang Court Shopping Centre)
:D

Cheer~
Apple

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Stella said...

Hi apple thanks for your info :)

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 3:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi May I know how much is the wiper?

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:17:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Anon,

I can't really remember the price but i think should be around $20-$30 :D

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 10:56:00 AM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


5 Comments:

Anonymous Stella said...

Hi , may I know where to buy the magic floor wiper? Thanks

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:32:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Stella,

It's a japan product. I bought it from Meidi-ya Supermarket (address: 177 River Valley Road #B1-50 Liang Court Shopping Centre)
:D

Cheer~
Apple

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Stella said...

Hi apple thanks for your info :)

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 3:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi May I know how much is the wiper?

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:17:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Anon,

I can't really remember the price but i think should be around $20-$30 :D

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home