★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Huggies Ultra Diapers
date: Friday, October 24, 2008
time : 5:00 PM

COME… take a look HERE. Something to share for you guys.

Lot of new mommies and blog readers have been asking me, what diaper I selected for my children.

It’s always Huggies Ultra Diapers.

I am very concern when it comes to taking care of baby's bottom.

I have been giving my 2 years old daughter to try on most of the brands on the shelves.
Frankly, I do have a lot of bad experiences with other brands and it often afflicts pain in me seeing my daughter with a Monkey backside:

You know how Monkey backside look like?!
It is not funny ok! Especially when you get to see how badly they behave.

It is a nightmare when my daughter screaming and crying in pain whilst I am washing her red bottom. She is like seeing a monster when I holding on to a wipe or a showerhead. It develops fear in her and refusing to clean her bottom.

Everyday we are like playing hide and seek when come to changing diaper, we got to chase after my daughter for a diaper change every 2-3 hours.

And forget about leaving one on overnight!

I got to resort in bringing her to see the Pediatrics (another phobia to her) and she was given an anti-fungal cream.

So when come to choosing a good diaper, it is important to get one which
1) helps prevent diaper rash
2) is cheap with less diaper change
3) is comfortable on baby’s skin
4) No leakage


Nothing made the perfect except Huggies Ultra Diapers (for me lah) until I let my girl try on it.
Huggies Ultra diaper helps to take care of the problem hence I no longer need to use nappy cream on her bum and don’t have to bring nappy cream out anymore.
She loves it.


No more red Monkey Bum on my children as Huggies Ultra is clinically proven to help prevent diaper rash so that baby’s skin will stay healthy.

With this I can see my children playing happily and comfortably. She no longer comes to me complaining her bum pain pain and she can sleep peacefully all the time without any disruption.

Thanks to its superior absorbency which seems to be able to locks away wetness so her skin is well protected, even overnight.


My daughter love drinking plenty of water so with it ability to absorb till 8x wettings that will never, ever leak is really a benefit for us (Unless you are extremely indolent and don't change for a days la).
No matter how they turn, it just don't leak (unless you get the wrong size lah)

Not only its worth for money with fewer diaper change, the material is excellent, very absorbent & most important, my kids can wear it comfortably and able to consume sufficient fluids at night without me having to change diaper in the middle of the night and worrying they will wet the mattress. Especially I am a working mom and it can be very frustrating to wake up at wee hours to check and change their diaper

Women need plenty of beauty sleep to stay young and pretty right! I wouldn’t want to age so fast due to insufficient sleep lah

And guys always want to save money on diaper (like my hubby), they will ask the wife to choose something which is cheaper.
Eh… I definitely not giving the meaning that cheaper diaper is NO GOOD
But I myself had bad experience twice with cheap diaper, its quality and absorbent is really bad and every diaper we put on our children is wasted, because we have to re-change them very very frequent, or we will risk a horrible leak and resulting rash the next morning.

:(

This happened when I woke up in the morning want to change my daughter diaper. I almost want to scream out when she wets her mattress.
Do you know it is so difficult to clean the mattress and it stink the whole room.

I am so angry that I immediately sms my hubby and give him a BIG scold for buying that diaper just because it is CHEAP.

Honestly, the dollar or so you *might* save on cheaper diaper, definitely doesn't make up for the extra money spent on diaper rash cream and laundering leaked on clothing, sofa and mattress every single day.

And with the need to change the diaper so frequently, if you know how to calculate, it definitely not cheap in long run.

Environmentally, disposable diapers never disintegrate in the landfills. Imagine just the first year... 8 diapers per day x 365 = 2,640 diapers in the landfill in the first year alone! The figure goes up when more frequent change is need.

Now my hubby will come to me saying, ok stay on with Huggies Ultra.

Not only that, I love its cutting design which fit comfortably on my girl.

As for my 2 month old baby, I also started to let her try on Huggies ultra, because I find that its cloth-like cover can keep my girl skin feeling fresh and dry, this is important as babies skin is sensitive + they pee very frequently so it absorbent must be very excellent to keep them dry and fresh right. And I love its Ultra Soft Magic Tapes because it won’t hurt baby’s skin!

Previously the brand I used on her, whenever I remove the tape to clean her bum before remove it to change to another new piece, it always stick to my baby thigh.

She cried real loud when I even try my best to gently remove it from her skin.
It hurt me more seeing her cry, blame myself to be careful next time. Now I use Huggies ultra, I don’t have to worry it anymore.
I don’t want to wake up multiple times at night to change her diaper and with Huggies ultra diaper excellent absorbent, my girl will sleep more comfortably throughout the night
She seems to sleep longer at night wearing Huggies because they keep her dryer. I haven't had any problems with leaking so far.

So if you want train up your babies to sleep through the night, perhaps can give it a try.

So get Huggies Ultra Diaper now! *It never be too late*

I found the Huggies website very useful. They provide detailed info about the diaper. I am now a member of Huggies Club too. I get parenting tips from the site too, my forum girlfriends and I like to discuss about the tips.
Sign up on the Huggies website and we can share the information on parenting.

Labels:


Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comment(s):

Blogger dardar6374 said...

the pics of them sleeping together is SO SO cute !!!!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks hee! You girl very cute and pretty too.

Sunday, November 02, 2008 6:29:00 PM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


2 Comments:

Blogger dardar6374 said...

the pics of them sleeping together is SO SO cute !!!!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks hee! You girl very cute and pretty too.

Sunday, November 02, 2008 6:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home