★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: To be a CamQueen, say bye-bye to double chin first!
date: Wednesday, October 20, 2010
time : 11:49 PM

Yes! my friends said I'm crazy when they saw me using this, cause my face is sharp like a knife already. haha! but no lor, there is still a little baby fat aka double chin when I don't smile. That's why I tempted to give it a try, though maybe it may not achieve that much of face slimming effect on me.

But who doesn't want to try some thing new and look interesting especially when it can give one hope to make her face looks sharp like Michelle Reis. Haha!

And I do read some other reviews on this Yufit HOT Face Shaper Bra, seems to work so much on them. I think for me I can use it more for maintaining and prevent skin from sagging over the time as now I'm approaching 30's :(



Before trying the face bra, after washing the chin and jawline areas


This is how the face bra looks like

 Hang on one side of your ear then wrap across the jawline and chin, hook it on the other side of the ear.




After putting on the shaper bra, I could feel the 'heating' sensation, which mean it work in burning the fat then firming the skin!!

While waiting for 30 to 40 minutes, I'm tweeting also...


  Don't waste the remaining essence, so I applied it to my neck also.


 Feel more firming!

More camwhoring shots; Lush-Group products actually make me more confident infront of camera



And most important, I didn't develop any redness after applying the shaper bra as friends and readers should have know that I have sensitive skin.

If you want try this 'Yufit HOT Face Shaper Bra', it is available at John Little departmental Store in Jurong Point or Plaza Singapura, Hereen (ALT), BHG in Bishan Junction8 or you can get it online here http://www.secretive.sg/ by Lush-Group Pte Ltd

Yufit HOT Face Shaper Bra, 7 Pieces in 1 box at the price of S$35.00.

Hope it work wonder on you!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

ILush-Group Pte Ltd's products as it made me more confident infront of camera
that's one of the reason I camwhoring lol~

and so I were in The CamQueen of the Year contest!!


the most drastic difference posted with makeup, using Elishacoy Gold Mineral BB Cream

You can join in the fun too as a participant or to vote for the participant

(by clicking the in my profile link page shown above. tks tks  ^_^).

 or


To participate, you just need to create a profile and upload two photos of yourself; one BEFORE makeup (naked face) photo and one AFTER makeup photo

Happy voting and looking at the drastic differences of the ladies. You'll WOW

Labels:


Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Wee said...

"Liked" you

Friday, October 22, 2010 2:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voted.

Friday, October 22, 2010 9:51:00 PM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Wee said...

"Liked" you

Friday, October 22, 2010 2:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voted.

Friday, October 22, 2010 9:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home