★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Wedding hot date
date: Thursday, November 15, 2012
time : 2:33 PM

Two relative wedding to attend in a day; one lunch wedding buffet and a wedding dinner at night.

Congrats to Sis-in-law, Sharon and William tying the knot with the witness of gods and families. It was a rush decision, everything was simple; just wanted to make their mother aka my MIL happy, since her health condition is quite unpredictable. But since both are ready, why not! Most important is they want my MIL be in joy, to witness, and able to in person handing off her precious girl to someone that will take just as good care of her as she has.







Make the commitment that you’ll always honor, respect, and cherish their precious daughter.




My kitty girl who kept saying "meow moew" whenever she is wearing that kitty headband. Lol~






 





our cousin

haha BTH, so cheeky. Naughty naughty!!



What is in-trend now, everyone was in phewtick! spot mine
 

My makeup of the day, haha I brightened my iphone screen brightness to much higher and it reflected on my face and make my face look more bright and radiance, my tear tough not obvious at all. hahaha! And my hairstylist advise me to centre part my hair but I always end up sweeping it to the side emojiemoji


Wearing Hanasecret's floral dress which I bought year back to attend my cousin's wedding dinner. Super love still

Armswag of the night; from Lollysheep, Hermes kelly double tour, Lacquar and a vintage bracelet which I bought 5 years back

My kitty girl


My girls and their cousin, Jaerio and nephew, Ethan
Ethan smile until so handsome.

Princes and Princesses


With handsome Jaerio

"Meowww....." hahaha







Weiqiang 姨丈 aka Jaerio's dad.

pop pop popper, my sis smile until so happy there. hahaha

wedding gift



Dad behind us, gee~



With her very pwetty cousin, Adeline


Sis giving us a ride back home from Safra Jurong.
My sis occupation, her car! emojiemoji


Labels: , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home