★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Eye makeup essential
date: Friday, October 29, 2010
time : 8:11 PM

Specially for readers who email and comments asking about my eyes makeup and fake lashes I'm using.

These are my stocks in my dressing cupboard. 

They are HAND MADE EYELASHES directly imported from Taiwan by Girllashes. Well, I have been their faithful customer for about 2 years. As I ordered quite a few items from her at a time, I managed to arrange her to give myself and my group of girlfriend a hand-on lesson and how to choose a lashes that is suitable for us and using it to create different look. Yah..that's 2 years back and now I'm one who is expert in putting on fake lashes in less than 5 seconds on each side. Anyway, she's a nice lady to make friend with, and am going to meet her up soon to top up my favourite lashes, hopefully can get to see if there are any new model.

Well, from then, I started to put on fake lashes rather than mascara if I'm out to party with friends. I didn't know putting fake lashes is such a breeze than applying mascara , be it when gluing it on or removing it. I'm just so lazy, the need to apply few coat to have a dolly look is such a hassle and having to look for one mascara that can really lengthen and opening up the eyes is not easy

And these are few of my favourite ever since then.


I love this since the first time I tried on it and have been a faithful “wearer” for #720, #727 and #755. It opened up the eyes, not too dramatic but natural”. Simply loving the effect!




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for lower lashes,

so far tried once, effect was like this and it required very good skill.



I'm using Darkness Clear Glue  and Darkness Black Glue from Korea...
They are the longest lasting glue I've ever used. Love to the max!

How to Wear Fake Eyelashes

1. To start with clean eye lids, curl your real lashes
Use eyelash curler and curl your own lashes (Mascara optional, but I don't actually.)

2. Massage the fake eyelashes then trim the fake eyelashes to fit across your eyelid
Trim just a little at a time. Check them by holding them on your eyelid and seeing how well they fit across your eyelid. Make sure they don’t extend past your eyelid.

3.To add glue to the fake eyelashes.
Don’t use too much. Let the glue become semi-dry, (usually i waited for about 15-20 secs)

4. To unify the look of your new lashes apply eyeliner over both eyes
Nearest to the real lashes


5. Aim and stick on the middle of the fake eyelashes to the middle of your eyelid first, then the end corner and the front corner
Press and hold the fake eyelashes as close to your own lash line as possible.
You can use tweezers too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are what I used for my eyes makeup...


To cover my dark circle and sagging under eyes
Thumb up for this!

For drawing eyeliner and brow

Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner and it's Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush- Black and brown for different effect
Covermark waterproof liquid eyeliner - to fill up the gaps of the lashes or if I want more dramatic effect
Shiseido Eyebrow pencil - from Japan


Eyeshadow; range of colours for me to choose


Lint-free Cotton - I always stock up rather than one day wanna use it but don't have. :P




I have to rave about these facial cotton pads from Watson

Super absorbent and save on the amount use
Feel very gentle on my skin They are very absorbent and don’t dry up so quickly. Most of the cotton I used before I change to this, my hydrating toner and vitamin C essence dries up fast, leaving me with no choice but to pour out more of it.

Lint-free
When drenched in water or toner, I don’t see any lint left on my skin. They don't shred easily just from wiping or leave strands of fibre on my face.

You can try!

Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 Comment(s):

Anonymous G.o said...

Hi e-ling,

Can you show us how you cover your dark circle & sagging under eyes using those products??

Saturday, October 30, 2010 10:10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

erm... I try to do it when I free before going out party k. Cause I very very seldom put on makeup. If do it with video, no one to help me take, perhaps with photographs, easier for me. I try to k. :)

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 4:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi pRetty, thanks for sharing the falsie webby with us. Their lashes there all looks very nice and quality look great. Have placed few orders from girllashes le, can't wait to receive it.

~M~

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:17:00 PM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


3 Comments:

Anonymous G.o said...

Hi e-ling,

Can you show us how you cover your dark circle & sagging under eyes using those products??

Saturday, October 30, 2010 10:10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

erm... I try to do it when I free before going out party k. Cause I very very seldom put on makeup. If do it with video, no one to help me take, perhaps with photographs, easier for me. I try to k. :)

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 4:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi pRetty, thanks for sharing the falsie webby with us. Their lashes there all looks very nice and quality look great. Have placed few orders from girllashes le, can't wait to receive it.

~M~

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home