★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Hermes Birkin Inspired Bag
date: Wednesday, September 08, 2010
time : 3:18 AM


In this world of fashion and awareness, all the women around the world are mad about the designer and matching handbags as per wardrobe. Women love the stylish Birkin Handbag to look extremely trendy and stunning.


It's classy. It's most wanted but costing a whole lot more expensive.
It's the Hermes Birkin bag.


I only started to know about this Herma Birkin bag, counting back 5 years ago or more (i think) when I saw Michelle Reis's ( my idol~ A beauty Hongkong actress) carrying it in photos published in a HongKong's magazine. Since then I started to research about this bag, and fallen in love with it. Knowing about the price of it at that moment is really a dreambag to me only and didn't even mentioned about it to others. Cause friends or hus may think I'm crazy or stupid to ever like this bag. Haha~ but a lot of celebrities like and carrying it lor. Yah I know I'm not but till now I still hoping one day I can own one. 

And I want to own one, one day! I think my hus will really kill me if he read this.

I need to start saving now! No more other designer bag and I'm gonna save up for this! lol~ maybe is quite difficult but nvm I will ask my daughters to buy one for me, even by then I'm 50 or 60 years old. I STILL WANT!
Michelle Reis
Michelle Reis~ Wa lao eh... birkin damn nice right

 I still hearted the black one

Victoria Beckham; she owned more than 200 of this



 Damn chio lor




To my surprise, Femininitybliss sent this to me ->

at my door, and it look almost the same design as Birkin....
of course the quality is far from the authentic one but what if I said you could have a similar bag for only SGD29, than the price of an authentic one which cost 15k or more? :)
Lady who is on budget now, can consider getting something similar to Birkin one first like me while waiting for the dream to come true. Hope I won't need to wait too long, but I can have this first. :)

This is not an imitation product - simply a design inspired by the Hermes Birkin bag, with no fake printing of Hermes logo at all.
So if the bag is nice and you look great carrying it. Why not? Who will care whether it is branded or not.

How you feel after seeing me carrying it. Although it just look similar but it still look classy for a lady

I took all these pictures below, so you can rest assured that the bag looks exactly like these pics :)

The front | The back

The signature lock-and-key design that sets the Hermes Birkin bag apart from others.
Really easy and quick to use, just insert the key straight into the lock and it opens.



The bag can be completely opened and easily closed with the luxurious silver hooks that keep the bag closed.


The interior - very roomy with plenty of space, come with a zipper compartment & hp pouch compartment.


Do you wanna own one now?

From Femininitybliss SGD29

Limited stock now, so hurry! - if not you can go for backorder
 For a bag this gorgeous, I think it's really affordable too.

there are other designs you will like too


they carrying shoes also


 

Click HERE to visit them today!

Labels:


Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, the bag is very nice! You bring out the bag too. I see the webby it stated "All sold". :( Can backorder right? but i'm using phone to see, so will email feminityblissn later to check with them. thanks yea~ anywy i like birkin also,haha but no money so i think can only spend on this. :9

Thursday, September 09, 2010 2:38:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Anon, hope you managed to get it :)

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 9:44:00 AM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, the bag is very nice! You bring out the bag too. I see the webby it stated "All sold". :( Can backorder right? but i'm using phone to see, so will email feminityblissn later to check with them. thanks yea~ anywy i like birkin also,haha but no money so i think can only spend on this. :9

Thursday, September 09, 2010 2:38:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Anon, hope you managed to get it :)

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 9:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home