★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Natural Skincare Regimen - Oil Cleansing Method
date: Sunday, January 25, 2015
time : 10:48 PM

I still receive coming email & msg for this.


Really really sorry for the long wait for those who had emailed me about your interest to join in my next order to share on the shipping cost for the order of this Natural Unrefined Cold-pressed Avocado Oil. 

This bottle of Avocado Oil really last me a long way...so that's why - but wait no more, cause I'm gonna place order to try Castor oil from GOW, for use as Deep Cleansing with this - using Oil Cleansing Method to deep cleanse my pores to help clear my really stubborn closed comedones which have been there for years.

I have been using this Avocado Oil as a night anti-aging moisturizer to balance the production of skin's natural oil secretion, hence this also do very well to prevent acnes too.

A month ago, my skin goes a little hormone-crazy again, overproduction of sebum (I got to watch my diet and lifestyle again), but this time unlike the past, I got almost ZERO breakouts from it, but quite a number of new whiteheads appeared. Believed is the help of avocado oil, it doesn't turn that horribly into acnes. 

For the fact: Oil dissolves oil. 

So 2 weeks ago, I decided to try on OCM - basic cleansing using avocado oil. And the result amazed me again, those whiteheads got smaller and smaller then gone.

The Basic Cleansing OCM protocol I followed....

Choose an natural oil that work best for you, unrefined cold-pressed  jojoba, grapeseed, hazelnut, olive, and avocado oils are all good options.  

Lay a hot washcloth over my face to open up the pores. Pour oil into the palm. Rub over my face in a circular motion for over a minute then I leave it for around 10 mins.

Then I lay a hot washcloth over my face again. Wait until it cools, then repeat 2 to 3 times. With this, the steam draws out the loosened impurities from the pores. Gently wipe away the remaining oil. 

Lastly, I lay a cool washcloth over my face to close the pores. 

---------------------

I still have those really old stubborn closed comedones though, that's why I'm tempted to try OCM - deep cleansing now.

So friends here who had emailed me to join my order, I will reply your email tomorrow, so do check your mail and reply me with your order. Let me know if you don't receive my reply by Wednesday yay ;)


Ps. What works for me, may not work for you. There are many reviews and info around. Do read up more about it before decide whether to give it a try. 




Labels: , , , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home