★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: The miracle in a bottle!
date: Wednesday, September 24, 2014
time : 1:48 PM

I never, ever thought I would be slathering Avocado oil (moreover one that's uses as cooking oil) on my face every night. This does more amazing for my skin than the bottled beauty product. 


Before I move on to that… 

My skin condition
I never have perfect skin, my skin is easily clogged and acne-proned if I didn’t take good cares of my diet or skin. It is actually oily but yet very dehydrated...a very frustrating combination.
It was very well-controlled after I'm on healthy diet to balance my hormones, but I saw even tremendous improvement ever since I started strictly using this ‘Unrefined Cold-pressed Avocado oil’ 6 months back.
Everyone knows Avocado! and I love it and am eating avocado almost every single day 

but 

what about Avocado oil?
[From Wikipedia] Avocado oil is an edible oil pressed from the fruit of the Persea americana (avocado). As a food oil, it is used as an ingredient in other dishes, and as a cooking oil. It is also used for lubrication and in cosmetics, where it is valued for its supposed regenerative and moisturizing properties. 

The reason I choose Cold-pressed Unrefined AVOCADO OIL
The Avocado Oil which is cold-pressed from the fruit of the Avocado, means the oils are mechanically extracted from the fruit by a machine which applies pressure and not heat. There are no heat or chemicals, or harmful refining processes are used in the extraction of the oil hence it retains all its natural properties. The vitamins and minerals are therefore in their purest forms and the colour and odour remain natural; darker green color with a characteristic odor. So, I would highly recommend using only cold-pressed and unrefined Avocado Oil to get optimal benefits and results. 

What does AVOCADO OIL contain and its known benefits of avocado oil to skin?
It is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E, as well as lecithin, protein, linoleic acid, phytosterols, pantothenic acid, beta-carotene, amino acids, essential fatty acids and mineral potassium. Antioxidants like vitamins A, D and E in avocado cause the skin to be suppler, and are thus particularly good for dry or aged skin. It also help soothing the skin; reduce itching and inflammation of the skin. It contains high Vitamin A, which would help to explain the refining & firming properties. The high contents also in sterolins, which imparts a superior moisturizing effect and able to help facilitate the softening of the skin, leaving it well hydrated hence it also supporting in healing extreme dry skin, eczema, or even psoriasis. Sterolins are also well known for rejuvenating, healing, boosting collagen production to reduce signs of aging and to reduce the incidence of age spots, help heal sun damage and scars. This also aids in healing blemishes on a person’s skin.


The oils extracted from fruits are very similar to that of our skins naturally producing oil, sebum. These oils have the ability to penetrate deep into the layers of the skin with its thin consistency, delivering abundant results! It is also thick enough to serve as a protective barrier on the skin, makes it ideal for mature skins.

Sound so awesome right?! Not only that, it....
Moisturize the Skin. When applied, avocado oil not only softens the surface of the skin but easily penetrates the upper layers. It is an extremely good moisturizing and nourishing compound, assisting in the regeneration and rejuvenation of dehydrated and undernourished skin. Avocado oil applied topically helps relieve dry and itchy skin. Once applied, avocado oil is deeply absorbed by the skin, thus making it an ideal moisturizer and skin care agent. 

Increase Collagen Production naturally. Avocado oil carries vital vitamins and essential fatty acids below the surface of the skin and trials have shown that the oil could play an important part in delaying skin degeneration and slowing signs of aging. When applied, avocado oil increases the production of collagen in the skin and softening the tissue, which helps keep the skin smooth, firm, plump and decreases the effects of aging.
 
Treat Skin Conditions. Avocado oil is useful in the treatment of a variety of skin conditions, including acne, eczema and psoriasis. 

Boost Scalp Health. In addition to helping clear scaly skin, it can also relieve itchy scalp symptoms or dandruff. Avocado oil, when regularly applied to the scalp, can stimulate hair growth. 

I just started using it on my hair, gonna make it a habit to apply it on my hair daily as my hair really 'cui' now. Hope it works great on hair like what others had reviewed.

Now, what interest you most are here……………

What it did to my skin?!
Being one with oily skin type, used to be acne-prone who suffering from horrible break-outs twice before, I’m always scared with applying oils and moisturizer on my face. However, my skin is extremely dehydrated due to the use of Retin A gel for years which often cause peeling and flaky skin. Dry on the surface but is actually oily inside so I have to be really careful with the moisturizers I use as it may easily cause breakouts. I only go for moisturizer from my dermatologist who knows my skin well but those just doesn't do a great job enough. My oily yet dehydration-problem has become really annoying, since makeup clings to the dry skin surface making the flaky skin more obvious. 

After using this Avocado Oil for a strict 6 months every night, I can swear the benefit of this Avocado oil.

This avocado oil not only softens the surface of the skin but penetrates extremely well the upper layers and be easily absorbed by the skin than any other moisturizer & beauty oil to hydrate my skin and calmed my skin from Retin A. It doesn’t leave my skin oily resulting clogged pores and yet it does a good job of moisturizing; really helps greatly in balancing my skin’s natural oil secretion.  

Not only that, it plump up the skin, making skin feel more supple, fine lines are lessened too. 

It is also the Only NATURAL moisturizer, not only it won't exacerbate acne, but it helps heal breakouts. It even clears out my pores and prevents future acne really well. The oil seems to be doing the job in breaking up the solidified sebum/dead skin cell plugs in pores, which ultimately create acne eruptions. Even if once every few months I get one acne, I don’t even apply pimple gel at night anymore. Next day I will wake up to the acne looking less red and swell, it seems to act as an anti-inflammatory. Must be its anti-bacterial  properties, acne just heals much faster!

As for the pores size, I was yet to see any different as other users claimed but my pores is definitely cleaner. 

Before I start using this avocado oil, my skin usually gets very oily in the morning especially on the T-zone but now everyday I wake up to skin that doesn't resemble what I went to bed with: all the oil absorbs into my skin overnight, and I woke up feeling my skin soft, supple and never oily. 

I let my gfs samples it, all love it and join in my order and got a bottle of their own.

Garden of Wisdom
Parcel arrived on 25 September, just in time as my bottle was finishing soon.

'A beautiful overnight treatment.' THUMB UP

How I use Avocado Oil as an overnight beauty treatment?
Each night after masking or/and make sure to cleanse my face well; pores to be clear of dirt and gunk to maximize the benefit of the avocado oil. I will pat dry my face, leaving a little damped face and would quickly put about 20cents coin size of the oil onto the palm of my clean hand and rub the oil between my palms and press the oil all over my face all the way to neck then chest so as to lock the moisture. Then follow with facial scraping (Gua Sha) to fight the gravity that causes the aging. Half an hour later I will do facial exercise to build the facial muscle for face lifting then will apply Retin A. Using avocado oil and retin A help greatly in firming the skin. I use it on my whole body too if I don’t get too lazy.

FYI, I only apply avocado oil at night as this oil is too much for the day 

It's also greasy when you apply it and it takes a while to absorb into the skin. But trust me, you will wake up to a more soft and plumped skin next day. 

I'm using such a natural, chemical free product for my beauty needs and that it actually works better than other more expensive products.

So amazing that I can't even believe it. 

It just works so well for my skin that I gave it all stars!!


Star rating:  


WARNING

Be careful to choose where you purchase it from, not all of them are pure and in good condition and worse it will give you pimples or irritation your skin rather than a nice complexion.

Always do a patch test overnight first, any oils or products are the same even though how natural this oil is. This oil has the high vitamin A content, so those who is using retin A (retinols) should be aware that it is very high in natural vitamin A and may will give an exfoliating effect causing some sensitivity to some.




 









Many of my ig follower emailed, request for the video link on the face gua sha (facial scraping) I followed from. Here the links to share with my readers here too. I combined both and do it 5-10 strokes gently on each area in an upward motion only, I did twice daily. At the same time, I also did facial exercise daily for anti-aging since I'm entering mid 30's.

Wanna combat aging in a natural way!





Hope you like this post :D






Labels: , , , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home