★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Good morning!
date: Tuesday, September 23, 2014
time : 9:31 AM

My breakfast after fruits! Organic Rice milk and bread, the only milk and bread I eat and drink




Trying to stay healthy as I could.
Being a mom I learned that taking good care of myself is the best way I could do so to take care of others and before I can attend to the needs of my kids, my family! 💪

I don't need much of me time. Got time I will sleep as early as I could.
So for me to get enough sleep I made sure the kids sleep early and no waking up in the middle of the night to play since baby. 
 
I must set a good exam for my kids and I hope my kids can grow up,  adapt to the habit of having less, best no junk food throughout their life.

Labels: , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home