★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Innisfree Beauty Tool and Hand Cream
date: Monday, August 31, 2015
time : 1:07 AM


My first purchase from Innisfree, just got it 2 weeks ago. 
So far only tried 2 of the products.

👉 the Green Tea Pure Gel Hand Cream, very refreshing gel type wrinkle care hand cream with organic Jeju green tea components that moisturize and softening my skin without leaving any stickiness feeling at all. It absorbs quickly and create a protective layer yet non-sticky, really great for someone like me who dislikes applying hand cream. Skin looks smoothen and hydrated. It smells really refreshing and calming with a really nice scent, I love it
Thanks my BFF for the recommendation!!
Product rating:
 
👉 Come to makeup, I can't go without this Eco Beauty Tool - Perfect Fitting Roller anymore. 
This is super cool though have to roll in all directions of your face to enhance the skin texture. It blends in my liquid foundation seamlessly, give me a super natural and perfect looking skin. Now I would said 'foundation applicator tool' do make a difference in giving a perfect looking skin. This just works so amazingly to me, for me who has flaky skin always. It had replaced my beauty blender sponge now.
  Product rating:





Labels: , , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home