★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Skin Regimen: Aspirin mask
date: Thursday, April 16, 2015
time : 6:07 PM



Am having fever or pain? Nope!
I don't even have a box in my First Aid cabinet before trying on this..


Believe me not, I apply this (Homemade Aspirin mask) on my face once a week to de-gunked my pores. I don't really get pimples too often so I don't use it too many times in a week, but when I've needed to, it's worked great.

I am still trying it out obviously but wanted to share my experience as of now.

Yes, like many others, sometime my skin has a little temper tantrum too, after stressful and busy days coping with kids + work, or even after my short trip to BKK recently, which wrecked my hormones, a huge factors in the clogged nature of my skin. My skin can then get a little congestion and then decide to rear their heads. Though it doesn't keep my skin from getting hormonal acne before I adjust my life back to normal routine, but it does take away some of the inflammation, oiliness, shrank it, not only that, but the rest of my face look a lot better with clearer, smoother and brighter skin.

For those periods, I will use the mask for 3 days in a row. Sometimes I experience peeling and flake, but only because it is healing old marks. 
It actually WORKS for me! and I see positive results.
Now, my skin is good again after all the masking,  + back to healthy diet and slowly adjusting my life back again.

So why Aspirin? It's acetylsalicylic acid - this is like a lightweight salicylic acid peel which I can do at home without the high cost or pain as it does in providing a lightweight peel and exfoliation. It really helps with blemishes, clogged pores, scars and also brightens the skin.
Aspirin known to reduces inflammation and it literally shrink the pimple, and acts as an antibacterial agent. It also exfoliate and help clear the blackhead and whitehead.

Overall it has no downsides, and with positive results.
It's effective for me and + very cheap, about $7.90 @Watsons or any Pharmacy for a box of Aspirin tablets,
so it's never leaving my weekly routine.

How to use?
I dissolve three or four uncoated aspirin tablets in just enough water (a few drops will do) to form a paste. If my skin is too dry and needs moisture, I will add a little Organic Raw Honey or lightweight oil to form the paste. Then apply the paste thinly to the affected areas of my skin and leave the mask until it dries or 10mins (adjust the time according to your skin). Rinse my face gently and thoroughly in lukewarm water and pat my skin dry….and voila! My skin is clear and nice!


Use this technique with caution.
-          It can dry your skin, so follow with a leave-in hydrating mask or moisture well after
-          DO NOT let it get in your eyes! It is flaky if used with water alone, so tiny specks of that can get into your eyes. It ouch!
-          People who is allergy to painkillers which are of the same family of medication as Aspirin should avoid
* if any doubt, please check with your doctor :)

But still, best potion to a clear and beautiful skin off from hormonal acnes is………
don't allow stress to overtake your life.

Labels: , , , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home