★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: the masks and treatment for my skin
date: Monday, April 27, 2015
time : 11:59 PM

Every night to do thing after the kids are asleep or I do it while teaching the kids' homework! 

Apart from sheet masks is gonna be these...


👉 Caudalie - instant #Detox Mask ❤️ 
detoxify, purify stressed skin and neutralizes the effects of free radicals damage. Its 99% natural gel-cream (salmon-pink in color) formula eliminates accumulated toxins and impurities, and give it an antioxidant boost. Skin is deeply cleanse and it renews my skin texture.
The next day, I noticed that my skin was less greasy - See more at: http://women.asiaone.com/women/beauty/what-masks-can-help-perk-my-skin-instantly#sthash.0sf0T9dC.dpuf
The next day, I noticed that my skin was less greasy - See more at: http://women.asiaone.com/women/beauty/what-masks-can-help-perk-my-skin-instantly#sthash.0sf0T9dC.dpuf
The next day, I noticed that my skin was less greasy - See more at: http://women.asiaone.com/women/beauty/what-masks-can-help-perk-my-skin-instantly#sthash.0sf0T9dC.dpuf
I use twice a week and leave on for 10 minutes. 
Available at Sephora. Retail price: $53.00

👉 Origins - Clear Improvement Active charcoal mask to clear pores. 
Heard many raves about this so when I finished my Nth tub of Glamglow SUPERMUD, I gave this a try. It is still good but I didn't see much in drawing out the deep-dwelling pore-cloggers so not really my fav, cause I still preferred Glamglow SUPERMUD in doing that.
Available at most departmental stores. Retail price: $50.00 

👉 BeautyCredit - Amethyst peeling serum
I get instant results and is gentle on the skin.
I feel my face squeaky clean, leaving pores smaller and more refined, radiant and supple after this, 
it clear congested pores and skin feels refresh, damn 👍
Available at SOmang stores. Retail price: $55.90

👉 Fresh Rose Face Mask 
my Nth tub, it hydrated and toned my skin pretty well. But I got more better result from "For Beloved One" extreme hydration Bio-Cellulose Sheet Mask but that is tad more exp so I use Fresh one more frequent in a week.
This is a clear brown gel formula with flakes of real rose petal suspended within that nourish and tone my skin. The cool gel and rose scent really relaxing and refreshing.
I leave this mask on for about 10 - 15 minutes before washing off with lukewarm water.
Available at Sephora, retail price: $95.00

👉 Fresh SugarFace Polish
I just started this once.
It is enriched with finely granulated revitalizing brown sugar and antioxidant-rich wild strawberries, which work together to gently dissolve dead skin cells and reveal perfectly nourished skin.
I apply to my cleansed, moist skin and gently massage into the skin then leave it on for 5-10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. The only thing I don’t like is that it takes me quite long washing it off cause I feel I have a mask of Vaseline left behind no matter how long I wash it.
But after I dry my face, it give an instantly and amazingly smoother, softer, hydrated and more radiant skin.
Shall try it again another day.
Available at Sephora. Retail price: $95.00

👉 Glamglow youthmud
A mud from Mediterranean Sea mud, ancient volcanic pumice rock and minerals and also contains real tea leaf pieces. This is pretty good exfoliating mud treatment for all skin type, my skin feels clean and clear and not too dry after using.  👍
When spread on face, I can see and feel miniscule bits of green tea leaves in the mud. It started off with strong chilling tinge sensation (this is known to activate the collagen synthesis) then as the mud dry I can feel a tightening sensation, doing its job to detoxify and awaken the skin. Even after leave it on for 10 minutes, I don’t feel it drying my skin out after using. As I wash it off with lukewarm water, it gives a gentle resurfacing exfoliation that both smoothens, firming up the skin texture and brightens my skin.
Available at Sephora. Retail price: $92.00

👉 The Algenist Algae Brightening Mask
this is freaky good in brightening and hydrate the skin but I stopped after it had been OOS for more than 6 months. I visited sephora every week or whenever I can, just to check whether they replenish the stock. 
Finally it is back on the shelve.
The sea kelp leaves in this mask formula did gently exfoliate my skin, it won't leave my skin feeling tight at all, yet hydrated. The algae silt must have given powerful antioxidant protection too – my complexion instantly becomes visibly luminous, smooth, even toned and glowing. Super love the after effect! Smooth it generously on cleansed skin in gentle circular motions.I leave it on for 5 - 10 minutes then rinse it off with cool water to boost the product’s clarifying effects. Tonight is gonna be you!!
Available at Sephora. Retail price: $82.00 

My skin type: Oily sensitive skin

Labels: , , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home