★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title:
date: Wednesday, June 04, 2008
time : 12:33 AM

Baby Aisleyne

Went for my gynae appointment on Satursday.

Little Aisleyne as in 28 weeks 2 days
Weight: 1.122kg
Heartbeat: 151 beats per minutes

Mommy gained 1kg from previous visit

Told Dr Khi that I worry my placenta is low cause I often carry my girl. Previous visit she does mentioned that my placenta is slightly low. But instead this visit, my placenta have moved up.

I feel alot of movements very near to pelvic area. Aisleyne is in head down position and is facing up and I have high chance of having natural delivery again. Now I know why I could feel alot of movements around the pelvic area, it might be her hands keep moving and her legs keep kicking my ribcage, making me feel abit uncomfortable and sudden pain.

Dr Khi said baby's nose is very sharp and she is very active, playing with her cord when she is checking on the baby blood flow and keep moving her hands and legs non stop throughout the scan. No wonder I alway feel alot of movements and is sway from one side to another, like she is struggling for more space. So I suspected the hard lump that prominent near my bellybutton which I captured it in video that day is actually her elbow or shoulder. I did a pap smear again to ensure that the bacteria is cleared.
I also started experiencing Braxton Hick; my tummy tightened, hardened and cramped, abit uncomfortable that I will need to slow down my movement if I am walking. But is just a short while, it will back to normal.

Checked with Dr Khi the rate of single bedded in TMC, thinking to opt for single bedded, so Amabel can get to stay in longer in the room with me or perhap can stay overnight in the hospital too.

Below is their rate, it increased slightly compare to 2 years ago when i delivered Amabel

Normal Delivery - 3D2N stay;
4 bedded range from $2308 onwards
1 bedded range from $3188 onwards

Above includes:
1. Doctor's delivery fees
2. Hospital Room Charges
3. Hospital Visits by doctor during stay

but excludes:
1. Epidural ($500 - $600) hope this pregnancy I also can tolerate not to use it
2. Baby's doctor ($200++) & nursery fees
3. Out of package expenses
4. Emergency visits
5. GST

Need to pay deposit of $800 (4 bedded) - $1200 (1 bedded)

Total Medisave claimable also increase abit: $1350 (inpatient) + $450 (antenatal) = $1800

My 1st pregnancy
Delivery charges is quite cheap only. We didn't get to pay much cash.

Total hospital charges for normal delivery without epidural (auto upgraded to 2 bedded) = $1888.83
minus off the medisave and medishield deduction, we never pay any cash and they refunded us the $600 deposit that we placed.
As for the hospital charges for Baby Package for 2 days = $602.73
minus off the medisave and medishield deduction, we only paid $113.60 in cash
So overall, we only spent $113.60 in cash for all hospital expenses

Hope this pregnancy I also won't need to pay much cash.

Recently I keep feeling very hungry at night before sleep so I alway have to pop in afew slice of breads then sleep. That day, a male colleague just mentioned that I put on some fats on my face. Ha!

Got to have some breads and get to sleep now.

Goodnight to Amabel and Aisleyne.
And night to everyone who is reading this.

Hope a better tomorrow!

Labels: , , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home