★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title:
date: Sunday, June 22, 2008
time : 12:03 AM

20 June 08...
Hubby picked me up at work, we went to fetch Amabel and the kids to Taka for dinner cause I'm craving for durians.
Bought three packs of durian back home.
Actually I don't want to buy so much cause worrying that if I can't finish all and need to keep in fridge and it will stale Amabel 's vegetables.
No choice, cause hubby said since it is cheap then buy more for me.
In the end really we can't finish all and got to keep in fridge.
Hai... I got to clean my fridge again after that.

get caught still playing with the toys and kids before sleeping time



AND my leg cramped in the middle of the night and it hitted me twices during the sleep, maybe because I kicked away my leg resting cushion . Argh....

21 June 08
Hubby called during his lunch time, to ask me what I wanna eat.
He packed AV chicken rice, shun kuai and sticky rice for me.
I bring Amabel down to take the food from him, she looks so blur and sad, why Daddy left without her.
I told her Daddy is going back to work.

Amabel chatting with her Dad.


After Amabel mid-noon feed. I bring her with the maid to GWC to buy her vegetables for meals.


We took bus there. Amabel loves taking the bus.
We waited quite long for the bus and I felt so pek chek.


The bus is quite pack and I'm holding Amabel.
Immediately there is one couple, giving up their seat to me and Amabel.
I thanked the couple and carry Amabel to sit on her side. When I about to sit on the other side with Amabel, very fast a korean teenager who abroad the bus with her friends together with us, sat on my seat.
I'm quite angry but I don't want to create trouble infront of my kid.
And she actually loves playing with Amabel and gave Amabel her lollipod. Then I started to cool down abit and asked Amabel to said 'Thank you" to her.

Lollipod on her hand

After awhile I think then she noticed that I am pregnant.

FAINT!!!!

and she faster gave up her seat to me.
...... .......

No much time for us to shop cause I need to rush back home to cook Amabel dinner. So we proceeded to Cold storage. I bought a glass of Jollibean’s soya milk (without the sugar syrup) for Amabel. She loves to drink that, so I never fail to buy for her and it contains good nutrient for kid too.
She shows her drowsy eyes to us and almost fell asleep on the trolley.
Haha she looks so funny.
Then the maid faster put her on the sling.


We then took a cab. I always took a cab home if buying Amabel vegetable and meat, cause need to faster transport her meat and vegetable into the freezer and fridge.

Then I cooked this dishes for Amabel dinner. Learn this from Bren but I see what I have in my fridge and change abit of the ingredients.

Stir fried chicken + baby corn+ chickpea with Jap Rice

Ingredients:
1 freezer cube of Chicken fillet
3 tablespoon Chick Peas (in canned form)
2 sticks of organic baby corn
1 clove of Garlic
~1/2 teaspoon of Corn Flour
~1/2 teaspoon of Sesame Oil
~1/2 teaspoon of Soya Sauce (I omitted this, still not comfortable to give her consume too much of this)

Preparation:
1. Chicken fillet - Mince it cut into smaller pieces then marinate with abit of black pepper, sesame oil, soya sauce (I omitted) and corn flour for about 30 minutes.
2. Chick Peas - Remove from the can and drain.
3. Baby corns - Wash and cut into slices
4. Garlic - Remove skin, wash and dice.

How to I Cook:
1. Drop a teaspoon of olive oil into a pan over medium heat.
2. Add garlic and fry till brown, add the marinated chicken and continue frying till it about to cook.
3. Add chick peas and baby corns then continue frying for about 3 minutes.
4. Add 50ml of clean tap water and leave to simmer for afew minutes.
5. Then serve with the japanses rice that I cooked

I didn't know how to store the remaining uncooked chickpeas for future use so I faster sms Bren.
Then I drain the remaining chickpeas and pack it in a ziploc bag and store it in freezer . It can be stored for 2 weeks.

I tried the dish myself and it's so yummy and Amabel likes it very much also.
Had some more durian then go for my dinner with Hubby and FIL. Then bathe Amabel
.
.
.

So Mischievous


At home, get scolded - Punishment


Found this that took last week. Me in spec. Yuck! chubby face

Labels: , , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 Comment(s):

Blogger Singapore said...

Hahaa...erm ur stomach aredy so big still take ppl a while to NOTICE u're preggie..for me i'm a big-siZed MTB, so i guess usually ppl will think tt i'm just fat! LOL

Monday, June 23, 2008 6:28:00 PM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


1 Comments:

Blogger Singapore said...

Hahaa...erm ur stomach aredy so big still take ppl a while to NOTICE u're preggie..for me i'm a big-siZed MTB, so i guess usually ppl will think tt i'm just fat! LOL

Monday, June 23, 2008 6:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home