★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title:
date: Tuesday, June 24, 2008
time : 10:58 PM

24 June 08 - 31 weeks 5 days Gestation age

Aisleyne is moving very actively right now. She seems to be struggling; alot of movement here and there. Her force is so hard that like my skin want to burst. Abit kua zhang hor?! Hehe!
Lazy to video it now. next time ba.

Started having frequent Braxton Hick since 1 months plus ago, my tummy tightened till I need to slow down my movement if I am walking and I just hold my tummy and walk, as if it's very heavy. haha~

What are Braxton Hicks contractions?
Braxton Hicks contractions are sporadic uterine contractions that start about 6 weeks into pregnancy, although you won't be able to feel them that early. You probably won't start to notice them until sometime after mid-pregnancy

Just now she is having hiccups (quick steady rythm). The rhythm of the twitches and the frequency make the hiccups much different from the rolls, kicks and punches. And I let Amabel feels it, but she don't seem to be very interested on it and continue doing her on thing. humpf!

Haha...She's still moving actively in the womb now.

Going for my next gynae visit coming Satursday, hope she is growing very well.

~ My waist measured 35 inches already~


Next upcoming post => More update on Amabel

Labels: , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home