★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Family Background
date: Friday, June 20, 2008
time : 12:25 PM

I alway got alot of things which I feel like writing over here but I got no time to login here.
Now I am here and I can't remember what I want to write.
I wish I can write all the things that happened daily, take as many pics and post it here
but i really lazy and no time to take much pics + no time to update here everyday.
When I want to write, I can't remember a single bit of it.
humpf...

It's raining in the morning.
The thunder strike and woken up my precious.
She scares and cried.
So I quickly hugged her and she craddle me so tight.
I keep soothing her with words and pats.
As I am going to be late for the bus, I asked husband to hug her to sleep instead.
I don't bear to leave the house for work; I kept going in and out our bedroom, just to hug, kisses, pat, talk and see my precious once again.
How I wish I can stay at home, continue hugging her and comfort her.

Hai... how I wish

Pic of her on the bed, taken it this morning with my hp, before I really leave the house.

And I almost trip when I walking from the bus stop to my company with an umbrella
.
.
.

A Pic taken yestersday in the car, when hubby came to fetch with with the kids


Took so many pics of them in the car, but my hp's resolution is so bad and blur. The above is the only one that is not blur.
I got two hps, the new one with better resolution was sent for repair sometime back so I used back the old one. Already gotten back but lazy to change back.

...
Since I'm having lunch now and got abit of time, I better write more things. A quick one!
erm... talk more about my family and myself?
Is good to let my kids know also.
Just in case I die suddenly before I can get to tell my childrens. At least they can get to know abit from here?

My family was not rich to begin with and my parents had to work hard to ensure a good education and upbringing for my siblings and I.
My dad worked from a construction worker to now a self-employment with plantation while mom was a coffeshop’s cashier. My mom told me, when Dad married her, they only got the wealth of $50 to now the wealthy they can surely retired anytime. My Dad is very ambition, though now he is partially retired, letting my brother take over his business. He never fails to come out with ideas to make more money. I asked him earned so much money for what, he replied “For you all lor”. Really feeling blessed. Though I am married now, my mom never fails to deposit her hard earn money into our joint account every month. Feeling bad cause they never really enjoy their life because of us.
I am the 3rd child in a family of 2 boys and 2 girls; 2 married older brothers and one sister who is still left on the shelf and she is studying in polytechnic right now.
Growing up under the care of my grandparent is rather carefree for me. But not much love and time from my parent cause their days are only to work and earn money. We very seldom have family outing cause they work everyday, it will only be on Chinese New Year where parent bring us to Zoo etc.
I am quite mischievous, rebellious and independent when I am just a kid. I started to go back home by myself after school when I am just kinder garden 1, where my classmates are all being fetch by their parents. I never stay at home doing homework or studying. I hanged out with brothers and those children at playground; playing marbles, sand, swing, zero point etc. My parent is not well educated so they can’t really help much in our schoolwork and my primary school result is terrible. I am quite daring when I am small, I can follow the friend who I known at the playground with their family to somewhere, which I don’t even, know, without informing my parent or grandparent. They searching me high and low till I got back home late at night and I’m just a primary 1 or 2 school kid. I can’t remember whether I get cane from them or not, but that is not the first time I got missing. I picked up unsavoury vocabularies and vulgar language from my brothers and the neighbourhood kids and love using them to scold people who bully or offend me.
Though I never love to study in primary school but in secondary school, I started to think of my future so I studied very hard for my exam and get into Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Electronic Computer Engineering course. And I got my diploma in year 2003.
Something which I tried and feel really regret is to have my first tattoo in secondary school, just to know how painful it can be and my tolerance. Though it is not painful for me, but I told myself not to have it anymore cause I feel that it is not presentable.
I picked up on smoking when I’m in secondary school also, cause I want to know the feeling of the puff!? I'm not a heavy smoker though; perhaps just smoke for fun and social. And I kicked off this habit immediately when I get to know my husband cause he is not a smoker. And now I hate the smell of cigarette to the extreme.

I am headstrong, I don’t like people to control me or teach me what to do when I don’t feel there is a need. I don’t like to 看人的脸色做人. I just do whatever I like. I never ask my parent for permission in whatever thing I do. If I think there is a need, I will go for it. I never rise my hand out for money to buy branded stuff, instead I work part-time to earn the money and buy it. To my classmates and friends, I'm so gentle and quiet, that is why I got a lot of admirers. Lol~. Yes I am, but the bad thing about me is I don’t like being offend and don’t like people to tease me. I don’t care how big size the person is, whether a boy or a girl, or a gangster. I will surely fight back. Those who offended me before should know how bad and crazy I can be when I get angry

Not many guys can tolerate my temper. I entered into three relationships;
1st one is just a puppylove, we very seldom meet, just use phone everyday – silent break after half a year. Lol~.
2nd one, he 劈腿, cause he cannot tolerate my temper after a year, I discovered it and I @%#&$*^**@%^* him. In the end, he begged me to go back to him, but I don’t want.
I hate to 吃回头草.
The 3rd one, terrible... I waited for him for 1 years plus outside. Yet he never changes for better, I slapped him and ditched him.
Oop... am I revealing too much about myself to my blog readers instead?!
...
Then I get to know my husband and I warned him about my terrible temper before I accept this relationship.
I have wanted to get marry and have a kid of my own at young age. So finally when I found someone whom I can 托负终身, I decided to get marry at the age of 22 years old.

Okok enough of it... don't know how to continue anymore.

just hope that my childrens will not inherit my obstinate character.
Got to really do my part in discipline them and give them as much love and time as possible.

Pardon me for the grammar or spelling mistakes.

Lastly, a recent taken pic of my tummy. Aisleyne is still as active as before, she will not stop moving for too long. She loves rubbing her body against my tummy from one side to another real hard. Sometime, it really painful.


tata~ back to work now.

Labels:


Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mei, u will be blessed... I miss u and amabel... =)

Miss going your house... Hehe

Friday, June 20, 2008 1:32:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I missing you too. Will go your house to see Jaerio and you soon!

Take care and get more rest.

Saturday, June 21, 2008 12:35:00 AM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mei, u will be blessed... I miss u and amabel... =)

Miss going your house... Hehe

Friday, June 20, 2008 1:32:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I missing you too. Will go your house to see Jaerio and you soon!

Take care and get more rest.

Saturday, June 21, 2008 12:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home