★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: [Review] Kotex LUXE Ultrathin Pads
date: Friday, November 27, 2015
time : 9:43 AM

Do you panic when you get that unexpected gush whilst you are sitting and worry to stand up cause it may have already stained your pants or skirt? Do you get frustrated having the need to check your bedsheet and undies the next morning only to find that it is in a total mess? Do you always feel uncomfortable wearing sanitary pads? 

If so, then this is really for you.

Same for me, there is always a time of the month whereby I feel very insecure and uneasy cause leakage happened, and it often stained my undies. So the worry of period leakage always makes me feel extremely conscious that I will always check my pants/skirt on those heavy flow days. And I hate feeling like I have a diaper on or that something is there.

What am I really looking for in a sanitary pad?

1) Strong Adhesive Wings 
I always prefer winged pads, I feel like it covers more area. I need wings, because for some brands I had tried, the edges of the wingless pad doesn't stay down, and the pad would bunch up too narrow, ended up I will have the fabric around the edge of my underwear stained. Horror!

But winged pad has its problems too.
I believe many girls like me have problems with the adhesive as it doesn’t stay in place after a while. The wing always ends up scratching my skin and sticking on me or just comes off from the underwear and gets stuck together on the underside. Once that happens, the bond seems to be near unbreakable, causing all sorts of issues. It’s really irritating.

On Kotex LUXE Ultrathin: The side wings are designed in a unique shape and right size for a more secure and brilliant fit and its adhesive is so strong that it won’t stick together on the underside or stick to the skin. It is very soft and didn't scratch my skin too. After a few hours of using, the wings are still nicely and fully adhere to the underwear. IMPRESSED!!


2) Excellent and Fast Absorption 
When we talk about leakage, absorbency is what we look for first. The faster the fluid is absorbed, the better it is to reduce backflow and leakage! Which is what I experienced from the other brands after a few hours (on heavy flow days) or when I get that sudden gush whilst I’m on my seat or lying on the bed. If it doesn’t get absorbed well and fast enough, the blood stays on the surface of the pad, and it makes me really uncomfortable. For all brands I had used in the past, the fluid tends to travel over and out of the side of the wings, and thus I get bloodstains over my pants, creating a mess, so embarrassing!

On Kotex LUXE Ultrathin: Although they are thin, the absorbency of the pad is great and it can absorb very quickly compared to all other brands I have ever used. The honeycomb design locks the flow in to prevent backflow and maintains a constant drynessI love the dryness of nets, it is soft and didn’t cause any skin irritation to my skin and the cottony sides make me feel so comfortable wearing it. It is also designed with side gathers (Surround Lock Protector) - a surrounding embossed star-contours which acts as a shield to provide additional security and leakage protection. feel safe wearing it throughout the night, I can toss and turn in bed without worrying about sudden leakage attacks and it makes me feel the pad is barely there. This is really the pad that will help you realise that overnight period leakage is never your fault

3) Keeps me safe throughout my sleep
Night leakage has always been one of my most hated because somehow my pads would always "shift" sideways (especially the back half of the pad) when I’m sleeping and the next morning I would see myself in a total mess! Stain on my undies, pajamas and worst on my bedsheet. It's like OMG!! I need to clean up the mess and change the bedsheet, and please…. not when I need to attend to a wakey kid and have to rush to work. :’(

On Kotex LUXE Ultrathin: Say goodbye to night leakage. With its 32cm long length, it goes all the way to the back and its strong adhesive backing holds the pad strongly in place. Leakage has never happened again, I feel safe throughout the night because it covers pretty well the area so that it won’t stain everywhere. Kotex LUXE Ultrathin Overnight not only can be used for night, I wear it for the first few days of my period when I have heavy flow too.  


It has a pretty packaging and it is like a mini drawstring bag which could secure colorful pads inside. And…Gosh I love their wrappers – HOT PINK omg its colors are so pretty that I don’t even need a sanitary pouch, I can just happily throw one into my bag. I also like how they designed it to have the lining glued to the outer wrapper, it makes the unwrapping so easy and convenient for us.

Kotex LUXE Ultrathin features:-

New Honeycomb Liquid-Locker specially designed to rapidly absorb and lock away fluid to prevent back flow, so that your skin will feel dry and comfortable.

New Ultra Comfort Cover which designed to deliver both dryness and softness, helping to provide you the ultimate experience of a high performance pads. The surrounding soft cottony surface help provide intimate care for your skin.

New Surround Lock Protector specially designed to help provide you with additional security and leakage protection.

U-Shape Back Guard rises up upon contact with fluid, helps absorb and prevents back-flow.

Left: Ultrathin Overnight 32cm Sanitary Pad,
Right: Ultrathin Regular 24cm Sanitary Pad

You can actually get to try FREE SAMPLES of Kotex LUXE Ultrathin from Sample Store here: https://www.samplestore.com/kotex-luxe-ultrathin-overnight.html

Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home