★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: On Cloud 9
date: Wednesday, May 13, 2015
time : 10:15 PM


Life is pretty crazy for the past few weeks... 
preparing with kids for their upcoming tests. 
Poor gals have been camped at home most days doing their homework and revising. 

Today was Aisleyne last paper, I was as happy as her. 
I got Amabel to revise and do some online activities herself for that hour with my helper looking after her whilst I went to fetch Aisleyne from school and brought her to catch some fresh air.


Upon seeing me at the gate waving at her, 
she quickly told her teacher that "my mommy is here". 
Ran, squeezed her way to me and jumped up into my arms, 
wrapped her arms and legs around me, 
we were really on cloud 9 "tests are OVER".

I felt so much relieve now, one last paper for my elder girl tomorrow but 
at least I don't have to stress over revising with 2 kid today.


 
and the whole night she was already like telling the whole world, 
repeatedly saying "I can rest now, my tests are OVER" 
hahhahaha bth

and finally she had time to facetime with her aunt and yakking about everything 

It has been hard on you and your jiejie...
No matter what the result is, am gonna reward them for putting so much effort 
and underwent my super strict coaching. 👍

Finally, I can sleep much better tonight.




Labels: , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home