★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: My Comedy Child
date: Wednesday, November 05, 2014
time : 11:45 AM

more for 3 November 14

after fetch her from school bus, she complained tummy pain...

Me: how come ur tummy pain. What did you eat just now?
Ais: pancake! But I think a lot of ants inside my tummy and my poo block the ants from coming out
Me: wahhahahaha.
So lame right
 
She always get hungry at this timing and she went to request the event' food from my company receptionist.
真丢脸!



Siri, I not understand u more-er!! Lol 
*piang* wall...hahaha


你是我的好朋友吗,Siri? Hahaha


I cannot stop laughing everyday. 

27 October 14, before she went to bed
mirror is her best friend forever. haahaa


Video-ed this sometime back when staying overnight at in-law' place
Early in the morning, I woke up to this cheeky daughter of mine.
Soooo cute to show me what a cat will do.


She loves cat so much; 
she will pity those street cats and want to play with them and bring them back home.
She have been asking us to get her a cat

but I told her sorry, cause Mommy don't really like cat
so then she asked for a puppy, haha 
but no pet at home please cause Mommy really no time for pet. 

Now then I found that I really haven't been working hard in updating this space
so many videos of hers

here, another video sometime back too 



 She made up her own story about animals and insects
hahahahahaha talks until mouth full of salivia

if you follow my social media, will know that she loves dancing since baby
this is so funny 

wahahahahhahahaha.....damn funny
my heart cannot take it! lol


She's such a comedy child, always amuse us with witty conversation.
She is our home happy pill 
and I can't imagine my life without her, what will happen to me.

Seriously, no her really no life.
Everyone agreed on that.
lol

few secs video of us :)


I love both my daughters so much 
and I really care so I got to discipline them well no matter how difficult child they are

when I think of them, I told myself no matter how busy I'm, how tempted I'm, how tired I'm
I must take better care of my health too, eat healthily, get sufficient sleep
healthy lifestyle

That's what a mother should do 
Take great care of ourselves, before we can take great care of the children.

Anyway, last video of this post


hahaha
Thanks for watching,
goodbye ;D

Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home