★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: To a better place...
date: Friday, November 07, 2014
time : 11:18 PM

This is so precious...my last pic I took with my mom-in-law.

 
We lost her a few hrs ago, 6.45pm.
She left peacefully... days after fulfilled her last wish to witness her precious daughter' solemnization that was held at home beside her bed. We've been chanting for her for the past 2 days round the clock, and she looked very peaceful when she left us to a better place with no suffering....

My dearest mom,
you will always be missed and remain,
in our hearts,
in our souls,
in our thoughts,
in our lives
and in our prayers.

I love you, mom!

Labels: , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home