★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: 29.07.2013 - First Experience Ice Skating
date: Sunday, August 04, 2013
time : 10:30 AM

Those who following me in twitter or instagram should know that my maid Vita who work for us for half year are leaving us. She requested to go back Indonesia for Hari Raya, so I said is better for her to balik kampung forever,  in a nicer way and she still work professionally till the last day on 29 July, Monday. Hus send her to airport. Before she left home, she thanks me again and in teary eyes asking my girls to take care me and don't make me angry again and knowing that my health condition, need lot of rest. This which do bring a little ache on me too. Well, our fate is only up till here, half a year! But I'm feel thankful for all the help.

Whilst hus sent her off to airport, I bought her to nearby to replenish some groceries. With the famous Big Dog



Hahaha she scares to go near it



Trying very hard to go nearer




haha

Since is an off day for me and hus, we decided to join Sz's family for ice-skating in the evening. Sis and mom were tagging along. Maid is back and now everywhere I go, my mom wanna tag along to help me take care her precious me and her 2 grand-daughters. She just can't bear to see me tired myself and got agitated handling my 2 hyperactive and emo girls.

And thanks god sis joined us and Zl is in too, cause me and Sz can't really skate. We ourselves have to holding on to the rail to skate. So Sis then helped me to teach and hold my ganchiong spider-Aisleyne to skate; Aisleyne tried so hard skate with the penguin but still can't skate without my sis around.... kept crossing her legs and fell As for Amabel, I do not need to worry, cause the moment she got to the rink, she was able to hold on to the penguin and skate












after maybe half an hour of struggling.....she surrendered, gave up and want to get out of the rink. lol she looked so sad and disappointed

Rest











then we continue

Almost left the last 30 mins, I asked Aisleyne "Want to get down to the rink to try again?". Ok, my bravo girl, never give up easily yet said "YES!" lol~ I faster go change her skate shoe to a smaller size which we think could be the reason she can't skate properly. A while later of learning, she made it! though still need my sis assistance.















and guess what............... the next 2 days legs her legs muscles aching terribly that she was limping and I need to massage for her


we asked her, wanna go skating again. She faster nodded a yes. lol~ she loves it now.
Ok we will bring you all go soon again but when someone who know how to skate is joining us. lol~

And I will blog about my Part 2 Holy Grail skincare products soon and may reveal  pics of my outbreak skin (took half a year back)
 ;)

Labels: , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home