★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Enjoys days without maid and be a SAHM
date: Monday, August 05, 2013
time : 10:55 PM

This one week, I'm a Stay At Home Mom.
ok I must said extremely shiok, at least I can get enough sleep. When the kids nap, I nap too.
Very good thing is... I can go to wet market early in the morning to get fresh fishes but both my girls still can't get use of the dirty wet floor in the wet market *cmi*. And I could do some groceries during the day in supermarket for organic stuffs.

If only I don't have to work, I will not be that busy at all cause I can work at my own pace, slowly do my house chores and don't need to rush back home to cook. Can teach the kids in the morning or afternoon. Unlike if I need to go work and back home... everything got to be done within a short time frame. What kept a mom real busy and tired is the chores with the kids, not much from kids though for me. Extremely exhausted but I must said, I super enjoys doing cleaning and cooking; seeing my own house clean and neat and able to let my kids eat home-cooked food cooked by their own mother - ME, really make a happy me. my girls! You are lucky and blessed!

That's why I'm always waiting for weekend. Afterall, all that I wish is to be a Sahm!!! Lol~

And introduce my new cleaning toy.
Good investment, this come super handy for me.



Spring cleaning my house again on these days without maid, still very challenging cause I have 2 hyperactive gals around.
Thought I already so use to it ?!?!?! Well, cause they are just way too difficult to handle, they quarrel, they fight, they complain, they cries, they mess, they jump, they run, they throw missy tantrum.


But this will never change how much they will love each other and how much I love them.














Heading out.... she loves reading story book.



Whilst people at work, we get to do some shopping.
Best shampoo for girls' long hair, so easy to comb after the wash,  and I'm using that too.
Smell so fruity nice


When Amabel saw this little pony ring from H&M, she faster grabbed.
Lol~ Die-hard pony fan



Her recent beautiful drawing of unicorns!
Amaze on how well she can draw the pony and unicorn, she really enjoys drawing it.
Look at the unicorn, beautiful even without the colour also super nice and love it's electric eyes.

Another one with colour.



The details and proportions all very well done!
Everyone said she is talented. 

proud of her!

The next day, early in the morning waking up, start finding her new H&M's tutu skirt and found it missing and goes crazy until I told her it was in the laundry basket for wash.
 

Haha look at her sad face when she found her skirt missing


Never really too relax at home, so started clearing their shoes which they outgrow.
Those are ready to give out to friends and donate to the poor.

Many still very new, wore 1 or 2 times only and few not even wear before.
I always happily buy and totally forget about it.

Aisleyne saw this which she only wore once only. Keep saying very pretty and trying very hard to squeeze in her feet, wanna to put it on again. 
Lol~ my vain girl 

Boots with the tag still on.
Such a pity to give out. :(

 


Done with most house-chore except waiting for the washing machine, nothing better to do so did my mask before doing face yoga, hang the bedsheet then hit the sack.





5 August 13, early morning contractor came to install my built-in cupboard for my accessories

In the process

Cooking Meal for lunch
Mixed rice today; Brown rice mixed with Black Rice.


I still trying very best to choose organic for most food
Sprouted multi-grain rice is the best

sprouted black rice

Teaching whilst soothing my little missy princess



Amabel asked "mommy, how old are you?" 

"32" I replied
Shook her head, "Oh no, that's a lot candles to draw, mommy. " 


*cries*

Sending my baobei to school then I with Aisleyne heaaded to Jem's supermarket for some groceries  


Back with Glass jar container for storage of sugar and salt , even though I very seldom use this two ingredient for meal, but if I need to use, I use the best source which is less harm for body (organic stevia sweetener and sea salt)

I also started to concern about the material of the cookware, kitchenware and utensil that I choose for home. Choosing only glass, stainless or ceramic which is less harmful for health. not yet convert all kitchenware but will slowly.


Back with better wok. 
I did do research one ok, this got a very good reviews with not so exp price $99.




Rushed back to fetch Amabel home. 
Whist waiting......



Fruit before meal always


Rest for a while then bathe



Spaghetti for dinner




Labels: , , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

6 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi babe
You don't intend to hire maid again?

Saturday, August 17, 2013 11:31:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Anonymous,

No, my new maid just came :)
I have to hire maid else my parent will nag non stop and will eventually hire one for me if I don't. Anyway I have to cos I can't overwork in long term like the past, as I need plenty of sleep and rest to keep up good health. :)

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats great
Glad to hear that
Which nationality of maid you got? Which agency u got yr maid from?

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:03:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My past 4 are all from Indo, but this round decided to try Filipino. I can't remember the agency name, only have its contact. They function like a freelance agency so they do not have an office but hence they're relatively cheaper and save alot of our time too

Friday, August 23, 2013 9:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babe can give me the contact number? Tia

Saturday, August 24, 2013 12:26:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi dear,

You can contact Nelia at 97562954

Monday, August 26, 2013 9:36:00 AM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi babe
You don't intend to hire maid again?

Saturday, August 17, 2013 11:31:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Anonymous,

No, my new maid just came :)
I have to hire maid else my parent will nag non stop and will eventually hire one for me if I don't. Anyway I have to cos I can't overwork in long term like the past, as I need plenty of sleep and rest to keep up good health. :)

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats great
Glad to hear that
Which nationality of maid you got? Which agency u got yr maid from?

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:03:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My past 4 are all from Indo, but this round decided to try Filipino. I can't remember the agency name, only have its contact. They function like a freelance agency so they do not have an office but hence they're relatively cheaper and save alot of our time too

Friday, August 23, 2013 9:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babe can give me the contact number? Tia

Saturday, August 24, 2013 12:26:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi dear,

You can contact Nelia at 97562954

Monday, August 26, 2013 9:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home