★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Staycation at Hard Rock Hotel RWS!
date: Wednesday, November 14, 2012
time : 5:26 PM

Back from a fun filled relaxing hotel stay with family at Equarius yesterday's noon. Will blog about it in my next post after I tidy up the pics. I should share the pics we took in our past staycation at Hard Rock Hotel first, since I have not done so and it have been store in my memory card for a long time.


Waiting to check-in the rooms, this was our 2nd time in staying in Hard Rock Hotel.







With their cousin, Klemens

Outside the toilet, so cute~ 'W' for 'Women' toilet



Our room number 347

The moment the children entered the rooms, they jumped to the bed and started finding the TV controller. Lol~


Our room view - the sand pool view










Let them use bottle for milk feed is easier during a staycation. An hour before swim.


Heading to the pool



My bikini girls






Slide



After the swim, go for a walk around the RWS














Back to the room to rest on the bed

Got to pose on the bed first. Lol~


She wanna to change into her ballerina angel wing dress.



Saw the mirror, cannot help but to dance like an angel again/. rofl







Weighing myself







The next day morning, waking up went to swim again
hahaha, making full use of the facilities




































Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home