★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Happy Deepavali
date: Friday, November 09, 2012
time : 10:16 AM

Amabel asked the daddy last night "Daddy, you so long never listen to me reading story book, why is always mommy?  You everyday watch TV and see computer only!"

See! the kid is complaining! Lol~

They celebrated Deepavali early on the 8 Nov in school with party, children have to wear traditional costume or party dress.

and their hands are decorated with henna tattoo


My dermatologist changed my skincare due to my recent outbreak, hopefully can better treat my whitehead and with the help of the acne/whitehead and blackhead supplement I purchased online.

Wearing Camo t-shirt, spot this in men section, the smaller size. Love it!


Aimed these 2 pairs but can't decide whether to buy

embellished spiked wedge sneakers

Jeffrey Campbell - Lita



 Burnt Orange or distressed black



Came across this inspired pair which is so much cheaper, which cost about US48, but I doubt the quality. But if really wanna buy, will want to purchase the original Jeffrey Campbell.

Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home