★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Naked 2 feverish
date: Monday, February 06, 2012
time : 12:59 PM

Naked 2 palette was launched on 7 Jan 2012 from 3pm to 5pm at Sephora Ion with a special appearance by Eric Jimenez , Urban Decay’s Worldwide Retail Director and Global Makeup Artist. With each purchase of Naked 2 (S$80), we can get a deluxe sample of Eyeshadow Primer Potion. The stock was sold out within an hour. No worry... they will be launching another batch of stock in March 12. So look out for update in Sg Sephora Facebook







This palette is stirring up the makeup universe and everyone want to own it.
So finally!  I have in my possession the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette during the first launch.




  • Foxy
  • Half Baked
  • Booty Call
  • Chopper
  • Tease
  • Snake Bite
  • Suspect
  • Pistol
  • Verve
  • YDK
  • Busted
  • Blackout
Tested the eyeshadow colour tone of Naked and Naked 2, here is the compare of the colour
If you ask which palette I prefer, I would said both I need cause each palette has my favorite color. I don't want to mention much about the difference between Naked 1 and Naked 2 as you can easily search online. So shall show few pics and video of how the Naked2 eyeshadow colour looked on my eyes. 

Eye makeup using Snakebite colour tone

Eye makeup using Suspect with Busted colour tone

Eye makeup using Snakebite and Blackout colour tone




So go get it if you like this palette. ;)

Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi can i ask naked 1 or 2 is better?

Friday, April 13, 2012 8:53:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hihi,

I like the colour from both palette actually, both have my favorite colour so if difficult for me to choose :D Naked 2 colour is richer than Naked ;)

Monday, April 16, 2012 8:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks apple so much for repplying.. oops i didnt notice u already written on top on the diff of 2... ;p

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 10:21:00 PM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi can i ask naked 1 or 2 is better?

Friday, April 13, 2012 8:53:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hihi,

I like the colour from both palette actually, both have my favorite colour so if difficult for me to choose :D Naked 2 colour is richer than Naked ;)

Monday, April 16, 2012 8:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks apple so much for repplying.. oops i didnt notice u already written on top on the diff of 2... ;p

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 10:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home