★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: You're unwell, got to stay home!
date: Wednesday, March 02, 2011
time : 1:45 PM

This morning, just before I left my house with Amabel jiejie



She was crying badly, once she saw me changed my clothes, while she was having her teeth brush.
She's not a very home girl, she loves going out, even just downstairs for a short walk. So whenever we need to go out without her, my maid will try to distract her with something else or bring her to the room, so she won't cry so badly when she knows she can't follow. I feel ok initially, thinking that instead fearing the wrath of her, I try to sneak out of the house while she's otherwise engaged.
But I realized that she cries too when she suddenly can't find me in the house. I knew this not the right way when I were managing separation anxiety with my elder girl years back, but I didn't managing it well the same on Aisleyne. And this is a big mistake! This approach may save the pain of watching her cry, but it actually making it worse. I noticed that once she see me or hus changed, she'll think we might disappear at any moment without notice, she'll cling on to us and not going to let us out of her sight. 

So now, I'll prepare her for my leaving by talking about the event ahead of time, and let her understand why she can't follow . I'll give her details, like who will be here to accompany her and what sort of activities she can look forward to doing, like "Wati jiejie, will play hide and seek and the cooking set with you"  I will still expect some crying from her but with this I'll feel better cause I'm not lying and I don't like the idea of suddenly disappearing which may make her think that I abandon her. 

Most likely won't be letting her to go school tomorrow again, until she's fully recover. Hope tomorrow she won't cry so badly again.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home