★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: MacDonald's 1 for 1 deal
date: Wednesday, March 02, 2011
time : 12:36 AM








Fetching Amabel from school after work, told hus about MacDonald's 1 for 1 promotion which I saw in Hpility's blog this afternoon, decided to try the new burger "McDonald's Teppanyaki Chicken McGrill " which he gave a good review. Temptation acting.
Thanks to Hpility! I flashed this coupon 


 in hpility's blog via my iphone to enjoy 1 for 1 Chicken McGRILL Burger. 
And here our 2 Teppanyaki Chicken McGRILL Burger with the price of 1


 Yummilicious....the portion is BIG also.
I'm lovin' it

 just feel like what he described in his post...
"Super delicious with their tender juicy Grilled chicken thigh mixing with Chargrill sauce."

Amabel enjoying it and could see from the crowd in the first day promotion. Saw quite a number of them flashing the coupon or presenting a printed copy of it.

In 'Shop n Save' buying Soy milk for Aisleyne after the Clinic visit as Aisleyne is suffering from diarrhea. While waiting, in the queue... I whispered to Aisleyne's ear "After this, we reach home, you drink your milk and go sleep okay?" with my hands half cup her ear, acting like saying secret which don't wish to let Daddy hears. I think she find it fun, and follow me the same and whispered "Okay!" and she laughed covering her mouth. haha so cheeky and kept kissing her, and she returned me with kisses. Aiyo... feel so loved!

On the way back home, talking about the boy who helping his Dad (the GP doctor), running the reception counter in Clinic. Then hus brought up the topic on doctor and how much they can earn and our conversation goes...

Daddy (to Aisleyne): "Next time you and jiejie grow up, be a doctor okay! Every month you give me 10 thousands and your jiejie give me 10 thousands, then I can relax and your mommy can buy many Chanel and branded bag."

Me (to Aisleyne): "Be a dermatologist or Aesthetic doctor better, then you can  help me jab Botox and filler. Mommy wants 美美 *laugh*"

Daddy (to Aisleyne): "Amabel then can be a Aesthetic doctor, cause she is more pretty"

Me (to Daddy): "My Aisleyne also pretty hor!!! *bish* and who said Aesthetic doctor must be very pretty *bish*"

hahahaha......

Bought this in NUH's bookstore, after colleague saying how difficult it is... to teach her P1 girl  Han Yu Pin Yin. She advised me to start early.
 Am I too early to teach that...for the age of 4?!






Perhaps shall let her master well her phonic first (which she knows almost all of the sound), before concentrate on this.


Just received a call from Stanley, asking about the coupon for "McDonald's Teppanyaki Chicken McGrill" promotion. 
So I sent him. I think he's right now enjoying his burger.
:)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home