★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: How are you friend?
date: Thursday, March 03, 2011
time : 9:10 PM

I scare I will cry when I read this



He must be feeling very heavy-hearted to pen down his thought.
Everyone know him weIl that we believed he is being exploited to do something which he doesn't know at all.

All I can say is, justice please!
I wish to see you again soon.
God bless!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Julia said...

the moment i saw this, it makes me think of the show "Bang up abroad" in one of the NatGeo channel.

Hope your friend is coping well.

Friday, March 04, 2011 7:40:00 PM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Julia said...

the moment i saw this, it makes me think of the show "Bang up abroad" in one of the NatGeo channel.

Hope your friend is coping well.

Friday, March 04, 2011 7:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home