★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Lil tigress pulling hair
date: Wednesday, October 20, 2010
time : 1:38 AM

See what the lil tigress did to her Amabel jiejie AGAIN!

Yes again.... this is not the first times, she did it many times. I explained and gave her a harsh punishment everytime, she apologized and forget it again and again. Perhaps her hand couldn't coordinate with her mind, hands work faster than mind. And I really feel so heartpain and sad whenever I saw Aisleyne's hand grabbing a bunch of hair and Amabel was crying in pain. Or Amabel was grabbing her bunch of hair which Aisleyne pulled when she got angry with Amabel.
Woahlaoeh... You imagine your hairs are being pulled by someone. Sad or not. :( think of it again,



I want to cry!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home