★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: My love on accessories!
date: Thursday, July 08, 2010
time : 9:09 AM

Recently I have been madly over bracelet. Just got my ex-boss to get one from overseas (yet to receive it though). And now I'm looking at these lovely bracelet from shophaus

these are very elegant right, if you are the bride-to-be, you can consider getting this as a corsage for your bridesmaids.They will definitely happy to own one.

and I like this piece too, I'm into floral stuff now :)

wow... you see this Chanel inspired bracelet, it look damn gorgeous right

really I don't mind that it is not authentic, as long as it is nice and make me stand out. I will wear it!

and this match well with jean

Oh my love for earrings


i think many of my friends will like this necklace; they love ribbon accessories. 
I'm one of them!



this is really nice, so vintage. I want... I want...!!

I believe my girls will look really sweet and pretty with this lovely hairclip.

Check out their website here for more of their lovely stuff
  
I have already start ordering. How to resist it!!

Labels:


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home