★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: WJ's Housewarming
date: Tuesday, July 06, 2010
time : 1:20 AM

colleague WJ final moved in and had her housewarming on last Saturday.
We still joke around, saying that pray hard, my girls won't turn her house up side down, pee on her few thousand dollars mattress and mess and spoil her Doreamon collection. lol~

My OWED YOU ONE MILLION missy
people said she has the 欠扁 face.
haha...  but she never fail to make peoples laug
she is my cutie pie!

with pretty Jovian, soon she is gonna be jiejie soon. She's quite sensible, taking good care of my lil A

 my girl way to show her love, haha no lah is we who kept asking her to kiss Jovian. But is really sweet right!

beautiful Coco... she is so deary, keep wanting to hug Jovian. 





WJ, she's too cute to resist right. lol~


 i love her set of sofa, nice combination with the green cushion. Comfortable too!

 My 2 pretty princesses, they're my joy!
They never cheer me up with their words, actions and love. I love them more than loving myself!

  thought they're very mischevious, whenever I think of them, it naturally bring smile to my face.
And I just feel like drop down everything and give them a big hug and kisses.
Just last week, while I were cooking in the kitchen. Aisleyne came to me with a cane, she stroke it a few times and keep mumbling words. I asked her "What are you doing?" She replied "Beat! beat". I asked her "Beat who?" and she said "Beat you!"
duh eh!

As for Amabel, she likes to argue, complain and do a lot of nagging nowadays. She was asking for cracker in the kitchen's snack cupboard. Daddy was telling her he couldn't find it, she scold angrily at him "You open your eyes and see". 


Another funny one, happened last Sunday, I was telling my helper must remember to eat her breakfast. Amabel then chop in, look at my helper and started nagging at her "You must eat then got strength!". hahaha she was mimicking me duh.


 one of my favourite earrings in my collection.

 playing with the toys Angelia brought over to WJ's house

 with my favourite Tricia. She's uber kawaii right...

colleague & ex-colleague

The $600+ clothes hanging system, hubby actually planning to install this system in our new house but we feel that it couldn't hang many clothes so decided to forgo it.


I love this personalized necklace from mylittlebow i wore that day.

it's really pretty than what I expected. I'm gonna get another two with my girls' name.
So quick, go make your own too.

another love...


two casing of jewel


I really love this pretty floral tiered dress from Club Couture. Weren't it look sweet, suddenly feel so young. :D

Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

5 Comment(s):

Blogger Mummy Grace said...

mummy, where do u get the earring casing. i've been looking like craze yet found one. urs is simple n big, i like it. hahaha...
u and mag really pretty hot mama! admire u guys. my motivation to look younger. everyday i'm like siao aunty. rush here n there... lol...

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 7:57:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Grace, i bought it at Jurong point's basement. There are 2 sizes that I bought, one with higher depth the other one low depth. Total I had 4 casing, 3 I used to put earrings (2 for earring stud type and the other one for ring type of earring) and 1 more higher depth one for bracelet. Very useful, easy to find and neat. :)

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 6:29:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh yah Grace, btw Chinatown People Park Centre Level 1 (i think) "Mix and Match" also have. Quality wise I am not too sure. You may wanna check over there if Jurong Point is too far for you.

Thursday, July 08, 2010 10:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Shrly said...

Hi pretty mummy. How much did you paid for the casing?

Thursday, July 08, 2010 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Shrly,

i cant really remember cause I bought this quite sometime ago. I think is abt $15+ per casing depending on the size. :)

Thursday, July 08, 2010 4:49:00 PM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


5 Comments:

Blogger Mummy Grace said...

mummy, where do u get the earring casing. i've been looking like craze yet found one. urs is simple n big, i like it. hahaha...
u and mag really pretty hot mama! admire u guys. my motivation to look younger. everyday i'm like siao aunty. rush here n there... lol...

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 7:57:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Grace, i bought it at Jurong point's basement. There are 2 sizes that I bought, one with higher depth the other one low depth. Total I had 4 casing, 3 I used to put earrings (2 for earring stud type and the other one for ring type of earring) and 1 more higher depth one for bracelet. Very useful, easy to find and neat. :)

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 6:29:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh yah Grace, btw Chinatown People Park Centre Level 1 (i think) "Mix and Match" also have. Quality wise I am not too sure. You may wanna check over there if Jurong Point is too far for you.

Thursday, July 08, 2010 10:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Shrly said...

Hi pretty mummy. How much did you paid for the casing?

Thursday, July 08, 2010 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Shrly,

i cant really remember cause I bought this quite sometime ago. I think is abt $15+ per casing depending on the size. :)

Thursday, July 08, 2010 4:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home