★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: BMW Gathering
date: Sunday, July 11, 2010
time : 7:08 PM

Had a great night last Saturday in our newly love nest. Whilst I were clearing the mess in the house, the ladies out there were marketing for the dinner at night. It must be super duper fun right, ladies! I will make sure I joining in for the next session. :)

I were in the room, getting myself dressed up when the door bell rang. The next moment, I heard the kids noise and when I were out to the living room, the kids were playing in their playarea whilst the mommies were busy in the kitchen with bags of veggies, meats, sushi and they bought our favourite Tiramisu cake from Bakerzin. *Drooling*

Mommies start helping the chief chef, Von in preparing the ingredients and setting up the live station. Nothing is more fun than preparing the steamboat ourselves, sitting down chatting and eating with the great company
this is not all yet, more on the way. Table seems to be too small, finding solution... and we made use of the huge storage boxes we have. haha.. Brilliant idea right!
check it out the kitchen now. Chief chef, not only pro in cake cutting but also cutting fishing. She can cut anything as long as she has a good knife on hand. So beware of her yeah. lol~
 

the ladies were busy in the kitchen and looking after the kids but see what the guys doing out there?
*humpf* haa
Tables was getting full already




my bowl, all golden mushroom, hui just happily dump everything in. lol~
but i love golden mushroom... can I have more please

this idiot, insisted not to try, claiming he need to feed the kid lah, just ate something not long ago lah, still not hungry lah. excuses more than shit.
haha von still busy serving us. thanks von yeah.


while the kids busy playing throughout the night

 tom yam steamboat; nice! the only thing is that it is not spicy enough.
sandy and her hus joined us not long after we start dining

kids in the room playing bed sliding. lol~

@ the playarea

they were damn excited when I took out all the Thomas and Friends' Trains, from really big one to mini one.

Sandy and Qi

OMG! My dream bangle "Cartier" that my idol Ayumi wore. Have been aiming for it for 8 years i think, which till now I still don't bear to spend 7k on it. Sandy, great taste!

Bingo session was fired up after a round of the steamboat feast. The food, the laughter the conversation, the kids streaming in laughter and the noise make the house very lively, which is really good for a new house.

 Won 2 pieces of Signature ClubCouture Tanktops (white and black) and a $50 ClubCouture voucher which I won over at Facebook voting contest and yes! my idol Holly Jean won the contest and I am the lucky voter. and so we get to know each other :D
 I'm wearing the white one here. I like it, esp the crown. hee

:P and I ended my post with this and few videos of my girls.
yes! being trained into looking like this, how to get rid of this men... both arm somemore, sobbing!



spotted this moment, so sudden yet so sweet and I too excited till i accidentally stop the recording. Stupid me!


and I made them do it again... haha so unnatural


this is what my girls usually did at home.




At the playground on Friday evening after work and their school. We brought them for a stroll and play at the playground. see how rough lil A is...

Labels: , , , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home