★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title:
date: Friday, October 24, 2008
time : 2:37 AM

Now I'm working as a cow pumping milk, so I blog at the same time.

Were Super frustrated...

I really want to ban China products.
Bro bought me a 2Gb camera memory card when he went for a China trip with Dad.
So I happily use it to capture a video of my 小公主 sucking her thumb.
Everytimes I pull it off, she starts crying. Then suck again with a zhu zhu sound. Super cute!
Still thinking whether I shall let her has pacifier rather than sucking her thumb. Cause her hands may not be clean especially when there maybe peoples shaking, touching her hand.
Hubby keeps asking me to give her pacifier cause at least can wean off easier next time and is clean.
So just now want to upload it to youtube but my card reader device keep unable to detect it.
Tried very long, but still cannot.
Tried back the old one that I have, can leh so definitely is not my card reader device malfunction.

Hai... sad.

So I just now capture a video of Aisleyne sucking her thumb again(using old memory card) after I latch on her for her last feed.
She is sucking her thumb for comfort and now she is sleeping soundly already.

Here a video of it. P/S: Pause my blog background music before viewing the video


Labels: , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home