★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title:
date: Thursday, October 23, 2008
time : 8:19 PM

More pics and update of my girls...

Since my 小公主 had come to 2 months and I decided to stop letting her wearing the mitten and let her start learning to grab things. So before I freed her two little hands, I got to cut my 小公主's fingernails first.

Before her manicure ->

Sorry no after manicure pics, not because mommy not doing a good job but is because mommy forgot to take a pic of it.

15 Oct 08 - 姐妹裝。wahahahaha




Amabel dressing up her Barney. haha
And now Amabel knows how to wear her pant and button her clothes le.


After some photoshooting at home, we headed to Orchard Taka for some shopping.
I bought them to take the MRT. Alot of ppls keep looking at us, don't know why. Some playing with Amabel and Aisleyne. hehe!

Bought afew outfit and legging from Petite Beau and organic sleeping wear for Aisleyne, a carrier and a small school bag for Amabel.
Breastfeeding Aisleyne in the nursing room, that memory flow back again. 2 years ago I am also breastfeeding Amabel in there. Love to see babies and chat with the mommies in the nursing room while we breastfeeding our babies.

16 Oct 08 - A breakfast at GWC Macdonald
Before your school starts in Nov 08, I let you to get use of carrying your new school bag yourself. Cause Mommy won't be able to help you carry as I still got my breastpump barang barang to carry along.

Back home after a hotcake breakfast + cars ride


16 October 08 - A PD visit for a jab on 小公主's thigh


Bring my 小公主 for her 6 in 1 vaccination.
She is weighted 4.62kg and 56.5cm in length as in 2 months

Me and Amabel also playing on the weighing scale.
I already back to my pre-pregnancy weight about 41.8kg now. In 1 month time, I lost about 7.2kg.
Weighted my big baobei, she is only 10.8kg now. Petite just like her mommy.

Both in their sleeping wear


She is telling her meimei, the room is cold cold, cover your legs



Good that Aisleyne has started to sleep through the night for at least 8 hours without any feed.
Sleep soundly on my arm after a contented mommy's milk


Everytime after a contented feed, she will unlatch herself, look up at me, eyes to eyes. She gives me a very sweet lovely "er...er..." sound that came along with a wide smile. I will tickle her cheeks which she loves it. And I will keep sweet talk with her and she will keeps babbling and smile at me until she fell asleep in my arm.

My heart melt seeing that same to the time while I breastfeed Amabel too. I love that kind of feeling.. That is the reason why I insist on direct latch on my girls as much as possible. Cause eventually I will have to stop breastfeed one day and I will gonna miss that kind of special bonding and feeling.




Actually I am quite worry if I get back to work cause Aisleyne still prefer drinking mommy's milk directly. Every bottlefeed seems to be a battle between her and my helper who is feeding her. I feel heartpain seeing her cry and struggling. This have been 2 weeks. It take forever (erm 1 hr actually, the time for a baby to finish milk should be bet 15 -20mins) for her to drink just that 120ml of expressed breastmilk.

I tried all different brand of teat, tried different teat size. All doesn't help. Either she dont know how to suckle that particular brand of teat then cry and struggle or she will just suckle awhile then start turning her head away, cry then struggle. Tried to stay away from her during the feed so she won't think of mommy's comfort cuddle and her fresh warm milk. But still it doesn't work.
Still trying all sorts of method now. Wish me good luck!!

17 Oct 08, at in-law house.
Ah ma saw Amabel fringe is very long already so trim abit for her




She alway very well behave when cutting hair. We ask her to close her eyes, she will follow the instructions.


20 Oct 08 - A Soya milk ice-cream treat from Mommy




21 Oct 08 - At Dad's coffeehouse office for dinner



Maternal Ah ma carrying Aisleyne


More about Amabel->

That day, Mommy is trying to get her to shower, so I ask
Me: Mommy shower for you ok?
Amabel: No... I don't want...
Me: Ok! You want Daddy or Mommy shower for you?
Amabel turns to her Daddy tell him "I don't want Mommy showerrr.."

During breakfast/lunch/dinner, sometime she will fuss abit, choosing people to feed
Me: Amabel, you want Eni Jeijie (helper) or Mommy to feed you.
Amabel: No.... I want Daddy feed me.

Now she can talk very well in complete sentence though some word still sound abit bozhun lah. She actually said alot of funny conversation with us, everytime want to jot it down here but no time and now got time but I can't remember the actual conversation she said. haa! Cause really too many.

Amabel keeps saying "Mommy, I want matching" (Matching - the brain training on matching) or " Mommy I want card" (Card - The Flashcard)

But I alway don't have the time to do it with her cause I am busy with housework and Aisleyne. I alway try to squeeze out sometime for her.

Just yesterday night, I had a warm bathe together with her.
I have overcome her fear of water running down from the head when we washing away the shampoo on her.
Sometime ago, don't know what is the reason, she starts to develop fear in washing her hair. But now glad that I have overcome it by buying lot of new bath time toys to distract her when washing her hair (that is not the main thing that overcome the fear), and letting her use her meimei bath tub (this is also not the thing that overcome the fear).
Recently, I just try my luck ask her to use a small container to scoop the water and pour it on her hair herself, make it an enjoyable one. She find it fun. Now she is washing her hair herself with alittle bit of our help to make sure it is clean and make sure the shampoo won't get into her eyes which she hate it the most.
Sometimes she will still struggle a bit but very much better compare to the time where she totally reject washing her hair.

Took a video of Aisleyne sucking her thumb for comfort. Super cute

Video coming up (device have problem) if problem can be solve

Hubby keeps asking me to give her pacifier instead cause at least pacifier can wean off next time.

Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home