★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Random post for today
date: Friday, September 05, 2014
time : 5:21 PM

How I normally look at work. 
they said I look fierce and unfriendly because of my eyes and brows
 and I like to frown when I get too serious hahahahaha

Look at my very bad bad bad undereyes tear trough and uneven skintone when not covered.
Please share with me in the comment, if you know any remedies (eye creams or undereyes exercise) to undereyes tear tough. 
But don't tell me filler, cause I knew but won't go for it.


I wear spec to work always; I feel comfortable in spec and it can camouflage slightly my very bad tear trough! I actually hate wearing contact lenses and I hate wearing long hours of makeup. 

Now just can't wait to knockoff cause meeting friend for healthy 'Real Food' dinner. She actually suggested 'Real Food' cause she knows I prefer to eat healthily even when out. 
Great friend yay! Hehe


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home