★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: [9 May 14] Happy Mother's Day
date: Monday, August 25, 2014
time : 5:19 PM

Took so long again, but I have to update this.

I couldn't stop laughing at this, she never fail to make me laugh out loud at her gesture.
Glads that I managed to video this. 
She was wearing the apron she painted in school as a Mother's Day gift for me, but can see that she puts in effort to paint it cause she never good in drawing or painting like what her sis is talented in, nor a patient person who can complete a piece of work. 

So this is too precious! 



 I watched endless times and every time it brings smile and laugh till the Nth time, I sudden burst out tearing. Yes, all the effort, angers and stress and now turned nothing but the blessing to have them.



Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home