★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Fav Colour Contact Lens [EDITED]
date: Sunday, November 17, 2013
time : 10:56 PM

[EDITED n' UPDATED] with the right model and colour below as I were given the wrong info from the optical shop when I call up to check on the model I used to order. Only found out when I went to the shop to stock up today (so below I upload the pic of the lens in the bottle and box unopen]. Million of apologies!

Focus on my lens, that's my favourite lens that I wearing most time



I always received email asking what brand is the contact lens that I'm wearing, what model, what colour and where I purchased it. So here below I'm gonna share to everyone reading.


Wearing this one from GEO Medical Cosmetic Soft Contact lens under Cafe Series Princess Mimi

Colour: Macchiato Brown
Model: WMM-504  WMM-304
Price: $28 per pair, $46 for 2 pairs

The left one is Macchiato and the right one is then the one I frequent wear and liked more and the extreme right which Aisleyne is holding for me is my used one that I'm going to throw. I compared the design and colour again to confirm the updated model stated above is then the right one. Apology again.!



This is the one!!



I have in grey and the Macchiato one too but seldom wear as I still prefer this brown one.

You can purchased it from Eyestory in Jcube, 2 Jurong East Central 1, #01-02, Singapore 609731. Tel. No.: 66844118. Else take a look at their site http://www.eyesation.com/ for the list of their other optical shops.


Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home