★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Yay or Nay
date: Friday, October 11, 2013
time : 9:59 AM


I always caught in this situation
- difficulty controlling spending
- trouble limiting spending

Telling myself, I can't be so spendthrift when coming to shopping for myself, cause I have to save more for healthy organic food stuff for the family. See...such a noble mommy, sacrifice herself even though how much she loves and wanna own those designer bags etc. *shameless but true*

And those food stuff are not relatively cheap;
- they are organic (most), check out the price
- fruits we have to consume in huge quantity daily,
- natural health supplement
- fish for the omega source for family; 2 meals for almost 7 days
Fish wasn't cheap at all, a day of consumption, I had to spend about $25. Yes, just for fish, you go count the amount for a week and a month that I had to spend just for fishes.Very kind of my parent that they will try to go Malaysia or those port to buy for me cheap and fresh fishes.

When come to household item, home meals stuff plus many more, all are spend with my hard earn salary. I don't get any allowance from husband cause he has other utilities to pay for. So tell me where to get this type of wife who don't complain. But good thing is that, I don't have problem surviving without a man lol~
THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR A WOMEN!

So now I very careful when come to shopping for myself. Alway think twice, else spend more time finding cheaper one.

So tell me a Yay or Nay @ $65 including international shipping cost


Reflective Lens

but so love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home