★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: I look like maid and I work like maid!
date: Tuesday, October 23, 2012
time : 12:32 AM

Done with folding of clothes and preparing the kids' school bag, uniforms and shoes for their tomorrow class photoshoot. Having a relaxing warm shower, always help to ease the tiring day. So here to blog whilst waiting for my hair to dry before hitting the hay.



Everyday, I received ample of calls from hus. I really don't understand why he like calling me to chat (talk rubbish actually) when I'm at work. I really hate to entertain him especially when I'm alway busy rushing for work. And I can't understand why he knows that I will not entertain him and despite I rejected his 9 out of 10 calls, he still want to keep calling me?!?!?! And knowing that even if I answer his call, I will scold and buay song with him, he still want to call me to let me scold. *roll eyes* haha... I think he too love me and feeling insecure. :p
The call that I pick up today, he was just calling to tell me the miracle of the acne capsules (mentioned in previous post) that we are consuming. Just 3 days only, he noticed that his blemishes and redness got very much better. I scolded him "你以为仙丹meh,so 神奇啊!不要再打给我了!!". Really call to let me scold one alway. 😩😫😤😖

On the way home, whilst waiting for another bus home. I show her how to do this and she follows. lol~


Amabel saw a photocopied of my old NRIC and asked the daddy "Who is this person?" We didn't answer her, instead asked her who she thinks this person is. Guess what she said? She said: "This girl looks like maid. New maid huh?" Awww... roll eyes, but really lol~


I got very thick brow!! Look like maid meh?! haha~

Labels:


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home