★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Outfit from Hanasecret
date: Wednesday, September 12, 2012
time : 2:16 PM

Not sure how many of you, do follow me in instagram. Those who have, should have seen these pics, simply adore these outfits from Hanasecret.


I really love this Pink Narumi Toga. My friends said it brightened up my look too, perfectly great for a date or wedding dinner.



I don't really like cute cute printed outfit, but somehow I decided to pick this black heartprint blouse up





Love this too, loving how simple it is and it fitted nicely


I hope I can share more outfits in my instagram or here soon again. Haha~ it made me feel like a narcissistic making an outfit post, but pretty fun to share actually and knowing how others thinking about how you look in those outfits. *wink*


Labels:


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home