★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Getting better
date: Thursday, September 13, 2012
time : 12:36 AM

I slept at 11.30pm last night and just slightly later the night before. Yay, so long didn't sleep that early. Seems like am improving in my speed (yet still maintaining the quality) and routine management. Lol~ not bad now. Supposed to be able to get into bed at 11pm just now and do a 30mins AC snail mask but ended up I'm cleaning the kids' playarea even after a tiring round of housechores and settling the kids. I can never stop doing things at home other than looking after the girls.


So right now, I'm just waiting to remove my mask. Ok, I believe I will be able to get to bed that early most days now. ;p

Pretty love my mobile phone now, with this 'Rainbow dash' little pony and it matches my rainbow nails. :o

Amabel and I have been influencing each other with our pony/unicorn/ horse craze. And she was very funny, asking something silly... she's bugging us for a real pony to keep at home. she thought that can be a pet or toy!!!!! *silly girl*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home