★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Busy mommy
date: Sunday, September 09, 2012
time : 11:44 PM

I'm writing this post using my cell in the kids' room right now, kids have slept, had done all the washing and prepared their school bags. So I'm ready to sleep but then decided to write up a short update first.

Been really busy with work, house-chores, the kids' three meals, rushing here and there for their school and enrichment class, studying with the kids, works never ending and of course I try to spend time with my friends over the weekend to catch up with them and so as to get myself few hours rest off from house-chores.

As Amabel is going P1 next year, I'd have spend more time studying with her now. And so I decided to stop or less frequent checking on most social networking (twitter, fb, instagram). I have 987654321 photos in my memory cards and phone but I don't have time to upload here and write up a post on it at all. I will still want to but maybe slowly ba. Most will likely be a real short update, I will try to :D

I know friends and colleagues have been giving lot of morale supports ever since my maid left, they even called or whatapps to ask :D. Really blessed! Time flying fast, I'm maidless for 3 months plus. So far still coping very well except that really lack of enough sleep, that's why that I decided to spend less time online and get everything done real quick without in between rest and so I can get more sleep at night like today. That's how a busy mom should work.

Amabel has been a great helper. She is the one who help to unpack the dirty clothes from school and both girls often help up in hanging clothes. I believe everything should train since young... just that should never let the kids go near the stove to cook until they are teenage. *all moms should foresee the danger right*





Labels: , , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home