★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: My lunch kaki
date: Monday, April 16, 2012
time : 4:56 PM


With the relocation of office to another building, there must be someone to mann the unit, even during lunch. So I couldn't go out for long hour lunch and that often like in the past anymore.

And just out of the sudden, feeling pretty sad that I could have lost one lunch kaki :(  this reminded me that we haven't had lunch together for quite awhile. Seriously, I don't wish her leaving her company = no happy lunchtime together anymore. Am crazy I know,  cause I still very often get to meet her what. *grin*

Well, has the urge to call her for tomorrow lunch now or sooner date, she must be busy with the handover.

Hopefully she is free for lunch out before her last day in her company.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home