★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Learn to live without maid
date: Thursday, April 19, 2012
time : 4:58 PM


I shall touch a little on this, between my current maid and us….

We are pretty good to the maid as in she was treated like a member of the family, with a spacious room to herself, allowed enough rest and sustenance, and phone for calls back home. Well, I would say my current maid is giving us very less problems, with EXTREMELY good attitude which made me pretty like her. But there weren’t perfect maid and with my standard, still she is in borderline when come to housework. Well I learn to close one eye since she is treating and handling my girls pretty well and with very good attitude, what can I ask for more right?! That’s could be one of the reason, I’m scare to employ another new maid when she leaves, cause I know I may not be able to find another one like her. Is not easy to find a good maid nowadays, especially with extremely good attitude, how many? there maybe only one or none in a hundred.

So Can I ever live without a maid? My maid would be returning home on 1 May after completing her 2-years contract with us, which was previously agreed upon when we employed her. Counting…another 11 days, we’ll have to live without a maid! Yes, we are not planning to have any maid for the time being, see~ I use the word “for the time-being” lol~ anticipating hus may back out one day. I’m pretty insisted on going maid-less apart of the above reason, after some considerations.

1) Putting away by the huge amount for agency fee and upfront payment, not the main concern though.
2) I do some calculation, which I could have save pretty lot on the maid meals (high cost on their meals, which we never restrict what they wanna eat), healthcare, hygiene care pdts, this can be save for better thing like kids’ education, talent programs etc.
3) Maid will be left alone at home and since is newly employed maid without anyone at home to supervise the maid, which very likely will turn the maid into a lazy bum. Though I have camera installed at home, I can’t be there every minutes looking at the CCTV.

Hus promised to help with sweeping, mopping of floor, laundry and ironing his own clothes. These left with washing of toilets, the dishes, the cooking, the windows, the cabinets, the bed sheets and the list can go on. Fair?! Lol~ Well, can I cope? I’m not being worry not able to cope with the tones of work to be done in the house besides caring for the children. But, being worry that my girls will need to have slightly late dinner cause by the time I reach home to done with cooking for them, could be already 7.30pm. Also worry that I may not have as much time for my bbfs. I love them as much as I love my family, I don’t want to be drifted any little from them. Oh, dear, will I be able to handle all these? I’m so used to having a maid! 

If that last…elder girl would have to go for after school student care centre, when she start her primary school next year and whilst the younger still remain in the whole day childcare. 

Thinking that I can just throw everything into a washing machine would solve my problem of laundry, left with the undergarment which I may consider using disposable one for undies. Haha~ The windows, cabinets, toilets and bed sheets would be a once a week or once a fortnight affair with the help of my children being cooperative in keeping the house clean. That leaves dishes which can never be avoided.

Thanks gods that my girls are pretty independent, having meal on their own (on and off need scolding from me when they get out of the dining table without finishing the food or not focusing on eating), and they will clear the bowl on the table to the kitchen. Less washing of milk bottle will be for me, since elder one is no longer using one, Able to wear their own clothes after bathing and hang their towel. Am glads that I have been firmed in training them to be that independently since very young. Phews~ I don’t want a spoiled brats, who do not know how to put on clothes, socks and shoe. It leads to teenagers who do not have basic living skills.

Also without maids, we can perhaps finally learn to pick up after ourselves and be “less lazy” when come to housework. It is gonna be even more tiring having to do minor housework, cooking, cleaning and handling kids, putting them to sleep after coming back from a work battle. Is like having to get everything done in a short period of time (maybe 3 or 4 hrs) before I can get to bed. How about pampering of myself-- whether I have time to daily using my Anti-aging Light Therapy device? Urgh… shouldn’t think too much, I believe I can, there is always way out and should stay positive. But this is probably less stressed out, having to dealing with some maid issue if we get to meet a problematic one. 

I don’t wish to gamble for one and be in any mind games.

Now I only wish someone can invent a cooking robot to help me preparing my family meals when we get home on a weekdays. *daydreaming* haa

I find this video on my younger girl, which is pretty cute...keeping her toy box back to the room.



and with these I hope I can still maintain maintain...youthful :$



Labels:


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home