★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Praying
date: Tuesday, September 07, 2010
time : 9:53 PM

Am in the temple now with just Amabel, just finished praying.
She knees down beside me, with her both palms together, looking at the gods status, saying this (in Chinese somemore)

"拜拜娘娘,保佑罗贵雪, 我不要发脾气,我要乖乖听话,我要读书."

me with tears rolling in the eyes. I think my decease grandma-in-law goddess of mercy will be like me, happy listening to this.

Amabel... You're my daughter menz!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels:


Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

urs is bai bai niang niang. my son says bai bai ye ye... haha.. influenced by us

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 9:43:00 AM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

urs is bai bai niang niang. my son says bai bai ye ye... haha.. influenced by us

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 9:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home