★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Working Mommy!
date: Monday, July 19, 2010
time : 1:18 AM

Have been very busy with work lately. Brought a pile of work back home to do and I can only do it when my girls are asleep. That's why I'm still awake at this timing :( doing my office work, despite having to wake up very early later to send the kids off to school then rush to work. Very busy days! Never really get to rest.

That's the life of a mommy! Kudo to all mommies! 加油哦!


Not to let my blog be dead for too long. I'm here for this short update. Hehe!


Back to continue with my reports :(

But I will be back soon again for this update! *wink*

Labels:


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home