★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Morning!
date: Tuesday, July 20, 2010
time : 8:10 AM

I think this month or the next few months is going to be the bad bad month for me. :(

This morning, Amabel being nasty again. First, insisting Daddy to drive her off to school, cried that "I don't want to take taxi and bus." She always claim that taking taxi, will cause her stomach pain. What a lamb excuse right. Just don't understand why she dislike taking taxi.

Then in the bus-stop, threw missy tantrum again, stomping her feet, begging for my iPhone cause I confiscate it as she is playing it while walking. She cried when I refused to let her has my phone. Irritating! And I threatened that I am not going to bring her along to the bus if she continue that and she started jumping. Ignored her, while the maid pacifying her boarding the bus. Everybody boarding the bus is looking at me. Like mad women! Buay tahan her attitude, though her daddy always said "I can see myself in her" And I met this lady, she gave a very buay song face to us and started mumbling when my girl is screaming and crying in the bus-stop. This is public area, anything wrong with it?! Angry, staring at her, buay tahan and going over to her *staring* "Sarcastic people, show sarcastic face" She stay quiet and faster board a bus. $&@&$!

In the bus, Amabel still cannot get over, want to get my attention; she purposely want to throw her blanket on the floor, I confiscated it and said "Since you want to throw it away, then no blanket for you in school today!" and she started crying again. Asked her to cry louder, I could't hear it. Then after awhile she stopped! This work!!



Alighting bus now, hope I have a happy working day. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home