★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title:
date: Monday, May 26, 2008
time : 11:27 AM

Psychological injury

I never know this dream can have such an impact on me. I never feel so frighten, worries, trauma. In the dream, I cried throughout, it seems to be so real. Even when woke up, I feel so scare, feel like crying though it is not happened it reality.

I wondering... is it a sign that something might happen to my girl soon.

Is it a signal that I need to treasure my girl even more?

Is it the recent China tragedy that triggered this dream to ask me to treasure the closed one?

It is just a dream…but it does affect me very much… I will protect my girl even more now.

It started from here…
A chalet, we brought Amabel along with Huihui and 4 couples friend (didn’t even see those faces at all in real life, they only appeared in this dream). The 2nd day, mischievous Amabel ran out of the chalet room. I panic and asked hubby to chase after her, he didn’t… so do I after I saw huihui and our couple friends helping us to chase after her. Thinking that she will be back safely in their hands…so I went to sleep. But I was in shock when they came back without her. They told me, they couldn’t find her. I’m like running cat and dog…questioned them what time each of them came back after the search, I want to find out what actually happened. None of them want to answer me. Kept crying, being so paranoid and worries, blaming myself for never take good care of her and go after her?
We continued to look for her for the past few days…and one day someone whom I know brought Amabel to me, saying that she found her somewhere. She seems to be hiding some truth, then Huihui told me that… Amabel actually fall in the hand of a guy for the past few days. I’m scare, wondering whether Amabel has been physically abuse by him. I kept blaming myself and no one knows what had happened to Amabel before except that guy.

Suddenly kana a kick…

A kick from Amabel, woke me up.
Seeing her sleeping sweetly beside me… I feel so safe and alleviate.

I really don’t have the mood to work today after that dream, planning to take leave to spend more time with Amabel but I can’t… with lot of office work to settle.

Moody!!
Till now I still feel so bad for not being a good mother in the dream.

Some pics of my mischevious precious



Will load the rest later if I am free

Labels:


Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe.. Wah.. I saw my name.. I seems like the "女配角" in your dream leh...

By the way dun think so much, its just a dream only.. Think u too care abt Amabel le.. Thats why will dream of this..

=)

Monday, May 26, 2008 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger Leann Koh said...

I guess u have been stressing yourself alot recently maybe tat's y u're having this bad dream.

Nothing is going to happen to Amabel.

No one is perfect, perhaps in ur dream, u're too tired out that u're unable to make the trip out to find her.

It doesnt means u're not a good mummy when u din go out to find her. I'm sure at that point of time u know huihui will definitely find her.

U need to rest well to accumulate sufficient energy & strength to take better care of her & ur 2nd one.

*hugs*

Dont think too much..

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 9:51:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not stress lah, I can take in stress. Trained to be. Haha!

Monday, June 02, 2008 9:57:00 AM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe.. Wah.. I saw my name.. I seems like the "女配角" in your dream leh...

By the way dun think so much, its just a dream only.. Think u too care abt Amabel le.. Thats why will dream of this..

=)

Monday, May 26, 2008 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger Leann Koh said...

I guess u have been stressing yourself alot recently maybe tat's y u're having this bad dream.

Nothing is going to happen to Amabel.

No one is perfect, perhaps in ur dream, u're too tired out that u're unable to make the trip out to find her.

It doesnt means u're not a good mummy when u din go out to find her. I'm sure at that point of time u know huihui will definitely find her.

U need to rest well to accumulate sufficient energy & strength to take better care of her & ur 2nd one.

*hugs*

Dont think too much..

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 9:51:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not stress lah, I can take in stress. Trained to be. Haha!

Monday, June 02, 2008 9:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home