★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: 比女人还女人
date: Tuesday, October 20, 2015
time : 11:56 AM

Received a call from Aisleyne, she sounds really sad almost wanna cry...

Me: What had happened my baby?

Ais: Mommy........I woke up and I cannot recognize my voice *almost wanna cry liao* My voice tone changed to like a boy, voice so ugly... I don't want sound like a boy. Will it to change back to sweet girl again?!

Me: *i wanna laugh it out loud but tried to just arm chio* Aiyo, you go drink more warm water ok, your voice will then change back to girl! Do your homework first, later after medication you feel drowsy then go sleep k?

Ais: Ok *still sound uber sad*

She is like going to tell the whole world how much she dislikes the voice. She also made a call to her daddy complained the same things and said later go back school cannot oral liao cause voice changed to not her, teacher will not be able to recognize. Actually her oral was already over lor.

Her aunt Helen then called her, she told her
"Someone stole my voice while I'm sleeping."
This girl always crack me up~




Hahhahhaha born to be a girl

Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home