★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Tonight routine
date: Friday, October 03, 2014
time : 12:43 AM



Masking and applied avocado oil and after done with Gua Sha-on the bottom left, 
super oil skin right now still but everyday wake up not feeling oily but supple skin. 

Nope I didn't apply anything or makeup on my face except avocado oil, no eyeshadow in case u wondering (not so crazy to do that just to take pic and post before bed)  cause my eyelids are so brownish that many ppl's mistaken I do when even I've no makeup on. 

Took this angle made my undereyes tear trough less horrible.

I still not able to find product that help with my undereyes tear trough, hai....
no choice, cause born with it! 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home